My legs nudged hers open and I settled myself between them. I licked and sucked at the juncture between her neck and shoulder, and she jerked against me, her clit sliding against mine. My entire body tensed up at the pleasure that tore through me. Both hands dropped down to pin her hips to the couch cushions, stopping her thrusts.

I lifted my head to look into her dark gaze and smiled. "Not yet, babe. Let's take our time. There's no rush."

Her hands came up to cup my chin and a wicked grin crossed her features. "Sorry. It's just been way, way too long since the last time I was touched by someone other than myself." Her legs curled themselves tighter around my waist and pulled me harder against her, this time dragging a groan out of me. "Seems like its been a while for you too."

I forced my eyes open just enough to see the victorious grin on her face. "So? She's a virgin."

"Yeah? Definitely not your type." She pulled me down and kissed me deeply, her fingers toying with the hairs at my nape while she slowly grinded against me. "This is good. I miss this. The intimacy."

Instead of responding, I grabbed her hips and pulled her harder against me, meeting her thrusts with my own. Her grunts filled the air along with the sound of our wetness sliding against each other. The warm slickness of her combined with my own was starting to get to me. My clit was pulsing and my arms were trembling from bearing my weight through this. My heart was trying to beat out of my chest, and I could feel my leg muscles flexing with each thrust.

I leaned forward and took a breast in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it as if to coax it to part ways with the rich nectar underneath. One of her hands pulled my head closer to the breast while the other gripped tightly onto my ass, roughly holding me tighter against her. I felt more than saw her legs suddenly fall open as she stopped grinding and literally started fucking up against me. Her grunts turned into frantic moans as she headed towards the edge. Both of her hands dropped to my ass and held me to her as she fucked up against me.

And then she was moaning my name as if she were in mid-prayer. She leisurely grinded against me, milking the rest of her orgasm for as long as she could before going limp beneath me. Her chest rose and fell like she'd just run the Iron Man in record time. I rolled off of her so she could breathe easier, and I studied her profile while she stared dazedly up at the ceiling.

Her skin flushed a satisfying red and her hair was a helluva lot messier than it had been when I first walked in. One hand was absently rubbing her breast while the other was wrapped around my shoulders like she were afraid I would leave. I kissed her on the neck, the salty taste of her sweat lingering as I rested my head on her shoulder, enjoying the tantalizing musk of sex that permeated through the room.

"Sorry. It really has been a while." she finally said, peering down at me with a sheepish grin. She rolled onto her side and let her fingers draw shapes on my stomach. "I'll make it up to you, though." She leaned forward and pressed the gentlest of kisses on my lips.

We kissed slowly, our movements languid and tender. Her tongue lovingly courted mine, tending to it like a long lost lover. Moving much slower than before, we refamiliarized ourselves with each other's bodies. Hands traveling along breasts, giving them a squeeze and a light tugging of the nipple. Her hands somehow constantly finding their way back to my ass and my abs. And then a rogue hand slid between my folds, and she gasped into my mouth.

"Jesus, baby. You're so fucking wet for me." she crooned against my lips, a smirk on hers. "Maybe I should do something about it." She raised the hand to her lips, licking my juices off her middle finger. Her eyes fluttered shut as she moaned at the flavor. "Baby, you taste so good. Even better than I remember."