Prologue

A/N: Hola, people! I AM BACK with another story! 😎 Hope you will like it! 😊

*******************************

"Guys! Where is Om?! I had asked him to wait for me so that we could go to the party together!" Ridhima wailed out to her cliques as she searched around for Omkara's silhoutte.

"Babe! You know you can come with me..." A guy said as he forwarded his hand to her.

"Oh, Shut UP, Jaz! You know I only want Omkara and no one else!" Ridhima snarled at him.

"But he doesn't date!" One of the girls of her clique spoke out.

"Oh, he will. You will see." Ridhima said, a confident smile on her face.

"Ok... And where is our scarlet lady? Isn't she coming?" Jazz asked just to spite Ridhima, as he knew how much she despised the girl.

"Oh, please! Do not even mention her name! She is such a snob.... it's better if she doesn't come!" Ridhima said, rolling her eyes.

"Look who is talking.." Jazz muttered loudly, causing all the boys to laugh aloud and Ridhima to flush red in anger.

"Ok... ok.. before she seethes fire. The scarlet lady isn't going to grace us with our tonight as she is engaged in some other work." Another guy said trying to diffuse Ridhima's anger before their ears were literally harmed by her evil screech. Everyone knew how much she was jealous of Gauri. Even their teachers.

"Alright, why are we discussing them? Why aren't we heading for the party, man?! Come on, people! " A guy said, and everyone shouted in agreement as they ran out to their respective cars. A single black-tinted car beside their's remained alone out of anyone's notice.

*******************************

"Darn it. We were almost caught!" Gauri whispered as she watched the rest cars drive away.

"But we weren't..." Omkara whispered back as he sucked her collarbone with his tongue making Gauri gasp and throw her head back as she closed her eyes.

"Om..." Gauri whimpered.

"Hmm?" Om hummed as he tried to get her to open her shirt.

"Not here, Om... We should go somewhere private.."

"Yes, even though I will enjoy this position tremendously I don't want you to hurt." Omkara said as he sat straight in his seat letting Gauri control her raging hormones and gather her composure.

Gauri rolled her eyes as she carefully rolled back from Omkara's lap and sat in her seat.

"It's not that I will hurt... I just don't want to get caught doing that! But we can continue this elsewhere..." Gauri said as she sat back against the car door and ran her left feet along her Omkara's right leg as he revved up the car.

Omkara smirked back at her as he said, "Well, aren't you eager, Scarlet?"

Gauri just flipped him the bird causing him to laugh aloud as he drove to their favorite hide-out.

*******************************

PS: I know it's a shorty one. New story. New type. So, how did you like it? Like it? Hate it? Love it? Please Vote and DON'T forget to Comment your opinions. Please!

Love! ♡