17. Too much for one day

Start from the beginning

The two men who walked in looked like the goons you usually saw in action movies. As cliche as it was but both of the goons looked like they may have been twins, both were probably the same height as Dante and were more muscular than him but I had a feeling that they would not have been able to take on Dante even if it was two on one.

Both the men had well rounded noses, small eyes and rather tanned skin. The only way you would be able to tell them apart would have been that one had dark green eyes while the other had bright blue eyes. They both looked like they were in the early twenties and looked rather young to be harassing people.

"Nice house. You've definitely made it look much better than last time when I accidentally came in unannounced and found you and a girl about to-"

"Ha, I remember that." Blake laughed, breaking any tension from his corner while Blake still sat in his seat looking down on the floor while holding his injured arm in his hand.

"Yeah, definitely looks better than that time." Dante chuckled his grip getting tighter around mine, almost hurting my hand now and I could feel my hand throbbing a little but I didn't dare speak at all. Dante shut the door and walked over to sit next to Blake on the coach and I sat next to him while Jase stood above the three of us.

"Who's the beauty?" The man chuckled, his eyes wandering all over body almost as if he was undressing me with his eyes. It made me feel so uncomfortable that I sat closer towards Dante and he instantly saw the gaze the man before me was giving me so he picked me up from next to him and sat me on his lap. But it didn't end there as he used his arms to cover as much as my waist and chest as possible.

I think Jase could tell as well because he placed one hand on my shoulder and one hand on Dante's to try and comfort us and let us know he was there.

"She's not yours, that's what." Dante growled, gritting his teeth, slowly letting some of his anger show through.

"Oh, I think I just hit a soft spot. Am I right?" He asked to his two goons before laughing and then glancing back over towards me. "You never told me your name."

"You never told me your name." I turned it around and repeated the same thing he had just said to me.

"Oh, a feisty one she is." He smirked and winked but instead he looked like a dying hyena trying to smile but failed miserably. "My name is Spike, may I know yours now?"

"No, thanks, I don't really like telling strangers my name." I smiled at him innocently earning a chuckle from Jase, grin from Dante and a very pissed off Spike.

"Bitches like you often end up getting hurt by guys like me." He threatened me, I don't think he liked me turning him down or making him feel inferior to the rest of us because the looks of his actions he wanted to be superior so it would seem like he had power and control over us.

"Well this bitch won't get hurt by you because I'm here." Dante spat. Now then, I don't if I should be offended that Dante called me a bitch or happy that Dante stood up for me.

"Why are you here?" Blake finally spoke and suddenly all eyes were averted to him yet he was still looking at the ground as though someone had just taken his life away from him.

"Well, Dante needs to come back to the team. We really need him there and in all fairness he still hadn't finished his papers and what not to accept his retirement in my gang." Spike explained but the more he said gang the more worked up I got that Dante wasn't that bad of a person and that he was good at heart. Why would he have been in a gang in the first place?

"I'm not coming back." Dante spat once again through gritted teeth and his grip tightened around my waist this time hurting me and I'm pretty sure it would soon go red and a small bruise would form since unfortunately I bruise very easily near my waist area.