first day on vacation

[ at 7 : 00 P.M in the vacation's house ]

Luhan and Lay hear that someone knock the door . Luhan ask Lay to open and see who coming . Lay open the door and there is EXO's manager who want sent EXO's bag and stuffs .

Lay : ah hyung Let me help you bring the bag .

Manager : Luhan please call other member to help me bring the bag in . Its so heavy its like you all want to stay hear for a year .

Luhan : Arraseo hyung .

Suho , Kris , Xiumin and D.O walk down stairs to help manager hyung and Lay . Meanwhile other members busy sleep and do their own work in the room .

Manager : I will come here maybe tommorrow night or the next day i'm not sure . Please takecare of each others okay ?! Enjoy your vacation .

Kris : why dont you stay with us too hyung ?

When their manager want to answer kris's question he look at suho first .

manager : ah i'm so busy with others work u all can enjoy together without me . I will come often to check whether you're okay or not . I go first . Annyeong ~

Xiumin : Kamsamnida hyung ~ annyeong .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their manager start the car and go back to seoul xiumin go in wake up others member who sleep and Lay hyung call others member who in the room doing other works . Suho , D.O , Kris and Luhan waiting them at the living room because want to discuss for dinner . After 15minutes they all gathers at the living room .

Chanyeol : we want to cook this night or you'll treat us this night ? kekeke

Suho : Ofcourse we will cook ! together ! not only D.O and you okay ?

Chen : But hyung .. there is nothing right at the kitchen . I mean all ingredients not here to cook .

Suho : who say that ? first look at the kitchen then you know we can cook everything .

D.O who go to the kitchen for a while , coming back at living room ..

D.O : Suho hyung daebak ! all ingredients is hear . we just can cook everything for this night !

Suho : D.O ya ~ you can give work to all members to help you cook . arreseo ? I want to take a bath first . You all don't be too lazy . help d.o too okay ? especially maknae line !

Kai : Hyung why you always attack us .. its so sad ..

Tao : Omma ~ how you do this to your son ?

Suho ignore kai and Tao , he just go upstairs because he feel so dizzy .

Sehun : whats wrong with that hyung ?

Luhan : its okay let's help d.o cook for dinner . D.O if anything you want us to do just call our name .

D.O : Ofcourse i have many work for each one of u . Luhan hyung can u help me cut onion ?

Luhan : me ? are sure me ?

D.O : you say anything i want to ask for help hyung ..

Luhan : Arraseo kyungsoo ya ~ i will cut it .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chen left his earphone in the room . He go upstairs to get his earphones . after he take his earphone he want to call suho to help them cook too . He go to suho's room . He open the door , that time suho feel so dizzy . suho get some medicine and Chen who see suho like that ...

Chen : Hyung ?! are you okay ? you said you want to take a bath . why you here take a medicine . are u sick ? why dont u tell me ?

Suho : Chen ah ~ I'm not sick at all . Suddenly i feel so dizzy after take a bath . I'm okay now .

Chen : hyung .. you are really okay ? i just worry about you hyung ..

Suho : Chennie , I'm really okay right now . Let's go down together and help them cooking .

Chen : if u feel dizzy again tell me . okay hyung ? Let's go !

Suho put his hand on chen's shoulders and going down stairs together .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.O and chanyeol focus on cooking while sehun and tao always disturb chanyeol and d.o . Baekhyun play around with chen . They keep making noisy at the kitchen . Luhan Lay and Xiumin help d.o put the ingridients and help chanyeol cut some ingredients . While leader line cut the fruit for dinner . Kai always eat the fruit that suho and kris cutting .

after they finished cooking they served all food and fruit on the table . All food look so delicious . Suho look so happy because they cook together for dinner even the maknae line not doing anything .

Suho : Everyone ! Proud to ourself because we cook dinner by ourself and a big thanks to chef chanyeol and d.o .

Sehun : Yehet !!! Let's eat now .

Chen : Ya !! you and Tao not doing anything you can't eat .

Sehun : It's not fair hyung !! suho hyung ~ Look at chen ! how can he do this to me ?

Tao : Ya hyung ~ We want to eat too . Leader ...

Suho : two of you can eat but after this two of you have to clean the table and kitchen . Can you ?

Sehun : This is all because of you Tao hyung !!

Tao : Why me ?! You the one who disturb others member .

Xiumin : Wait ! don't fight infront of food . Just do it if you want to eat .

Baekhyun , chen and chanyeol laughing at sehun and tao . Tao and Sehun look so sad .

Tao : Arraseo we will clean it after this . right sehun ?

Sehun : De ~

EXO enjoy the food so much . Everyone focus on eating . no one talk to each other because the food is too delicious to them .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating sehun and tao clean the table and suddenly suho come to them help them clean it .

Tao : Hyung , why you still here ?

Suho : I will help you guys clean this .

Sehun : You feel guilty hyung ?

Suho : No ! I just want to help you guys , Everyone already in the room i just can't look you guys here alone to clean this . Ah I just want to help .

Tao and sehun look at suho and they smile because of leader attitude they just feel great that they have Suho hyung .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at 11 P.M

Suho go upstairs to see wether his members already sleep or not . He checking each room . All of the members already sleep but when he look at xiumin room , Xiumin and Luhan not sleeping yet . Kris already in the dreamland .

Suho : Why dont you guys sleep ?

Xiumin : we still can't sleep suho . Don't worry I and baekhyun will sleep before 12 A.M . I will make sure Luhan sleep first .

Suho : Xiuhan alerts ! hahaha okay then , goodnight guys .

Luhan : Goodnight Suho ya ~

After that suho enter his own room he look d.o and sehun already in dreamland . He go to D.O bed and wrap her body with the blanket and he do the same thing to sehun . He sit at sehun's bed . Suho cares sehun's hair while saying in his heart " I'm the luckiest guy and happy guy in the world because have you guys , goodnight exo's members "

Sorry for late update // Don't forget to vote and follow me :) Thankyou guys !