Who's this shawty
Yall talk?
Get Melo back we don't want you.
Is this Melo's girl? She fine asf 😍
Bitch you ugly, Melo mine.
Eww

I started laughing reading some of these comments. Damn people be hating for no reason.

"This ugly and I are just friends y'all! Don't trip." I finally said addressing the hundreds of comments asking if i'm his girl. I pointed the camera to Melo and he had his arms crossed glaring at me.

A guy and a girl can't just go to the mall now?

"I ain't ugly, you ugly." Melo shot back thinking he slick.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm ending this live, you'll probably see Melo tonight since he always be on here." I finished, ending the live. We had a total of 10.2K viewers.

We got to Foot Locker there were a lot of people in here. It usually be busy like this so i'm used to it.

"LaMelo Ball?! Can I get a picture please!" A little boy around 9 or 10 asked Melo. He had a Lakers jersey on and a basketball in his arm. Who bring a basketball to the mall? Lemme Stop.

"Ya lil man." Melo went and stood beside him. He was a damn giant compared to the kid. His mom took a picture for them and the little boy thanked Melo.

"That was cute." I said not looking at Melo, but at the shoes on the wall, picking them up examining them.

"Shut up." He trailed off looking around the store, "Can we go somewhere else?" Melo asked feeling uncomfortable, i'm not sure why.

"Okay," I dragged out, "Why what's wrong?"

"My ex, Nevaeh over there and she looking at me creepy." He said fake shivering and I laughed at him. I looked over to the group of 3 girls and they were staring at Melo.

"What she do? To be an ex, I mean." I asked, maybe not my place to ask why they broke up but i'm curious.

"Long story." He said gritting his teeth. He really ain't like her I guess.

I walked over to them. "Y'all want a picture? Hey Melo! I think these fans want a picture!" I practically hovered over the petit girls with my 5'10 frame. Why I gotta be so tall.

"Girl, what are you talking bout? I don't want no picture. I know Melo actually." She stated as if I cared.

"Sure you do." I dragged the 'sure' out. "Go watch his highlights on YouTube if you wanna look at him. He don't appreciate the staring." I turned on my heels going back to LaMelo.

He was leaning over laughing, "Go watch his highlights on YouTube." He repeated what I said using a high pitch voice trying to sound like me, "You funny."

"Can I help y'all with anything?" A employee asked Melo and I. He was cute too. I love me some chocolate.

"Yeah actually, y'all got any Space Jam 11's size 8 mens?"

"I'll go look in the back for you." He smiled and walked into the back.

"Jae, you drooling. Thirsty hoe." Melo joked referring to me staring at the worker. I can't help it OK.