Well, there she goes...murdering everything

Începe de la început

"I bet you'll cry, little boy.

"I'll leave you like that, in agony, in this dodgy damn warehouse after I paint the wall with his brains. Nobody will find you, nobody gives a fucking damn 'bout you anyway."

He let out a whimper as the cold barrel of Chloe's gun touched the back of his head. His right hand shook, almost dropping the pistol he held up, doggedly aimed between the terrified eyes of the old man. A dealer. Closing his eyes, Harry bit back another sob, Chloe hissed in disgust, pressing the gun harder into his flesh. Harry shut his eyes and whimpered again. Chloe shuffled impatiently behind him as she cursed him.

"I honestly thought you'd be stronger, you little bitch. Christ! You're pathetic. You might look tough Styles, but you sure are a bloody coward-"

BANG. It echoed around the warehouse, ringing in Harry's ears. Chloe stopped talking.

That sound will forever haunt him.

He opened his eyes, the pale, bloody and lifeless body of the man was before him, smoke lightly rising from the barrel of the gun he held in his hand. There was a sharp click from behind him and Chloe removed her gun with a smug snort.

"Took you long enough," she huffed, walking around Harry to kick the body with her booted foot. She smirked, pulling a wad of cash from his soiled jacket pocket and counting the notes before putting it in her own pocket. She motioned to the other men with her, and the pair walked forward, mockingly shoving Harry with their broad shoulders as they went to pick up the body. Harry just stared in shock.

"We're going," she snapped, shoving Harry backwards as she strode forward, leaving the other men to complete the dirty work. He avoided eye contact as they walked together, his eyes trained to the ground, leaving Chloe to huff and roll her eyes in disgust.

"One day, you'll understand who you are now. What you're a part of. You joined me after that bus stop, you realise that? I own you." She spat at him, walking with strong strides through the warehouse and into the deserted and dusty carpark, blonde hair in a mess down her back, and her blood-red jacket wrapped around her tightly.

"We kill. Everyone with me kills. It either kill or be killed, Styles. There's no crying over spilt blood or pitiful assholes, so never let me see you hesitate again, you hear me? He was the first, but you will do that again. If you don't, I'd love to kill you myself."

There was no kindness in her voice, it was cold, psychotic, and although Harry avoided the harsh disgusted glare she was giving him, he could feel the hate and disappointment. He didn't want this. He couldn't leave, he had no idea why.
Just this morning she woke him up and made him a cup of coffee as she sat with him. She smiled and they talked about music. She laughed at his jokes and her eye twinkled. Now she looked as if all the demons in hell were possessing her.

He wanted to see the girl from the bus station, with cherry lollipops and literature. It had been three months since that meeting, and twice he'd been on raids to follow up failed deals.

There was a split second during each where he shut his eyes fiercely and a gunshot sounded.

Today he had been behind the trigger.

"When we get back, you're going straight to training, you hear me? They can get you to shoot baby puppies for all I care, but that was pathetic, you're capable of so much more," she hissed. "Actually, I have an idea, you're a sooky kid, but one helluva flirt. Charm some baronesses for me," she chuckled mockingly. "You'd make a good fraud."

Harry sniffled, remaining mute and holding his head down as the black car parked nearby and Chloe stalked away, getting into the backseat.

"Get in," she spat, holding the door open with a look of irritation on her dark face, her eyes literally glowing and holding a heavy glare. Like a lost puppy, Harry followed, settling himself gingerly on the seat as the car was whisked away as Chloe continued to rant and the other men laughed at him.

"Styles? Hey, c'mon man, you can't drool on my ruddy computer."

Harry's eyes snapped open, and he immediately cringed at the light.

"Bloody fuck," he growled, hearing Louis chuckle lightly as he rubbed his eyes like a child. Opening his eyes again he realised he had been lying on the keyboard of the computer. He glared at Louis briefly before pulling his phone from his back pocket. Louis flashed him a cheeky grin as he sat on the computer bench, swinging his thin legs, barely scraping the floor with the soles of his feet.

Harry leaned back, letting out a low groan as the bones in his back cracked as he stretched. Sitting up again, he rubbed his face and ran his fingers lightly through his curls as Louis observed him with a bemused look in his eyes.

"So what had you asleep, in one of my computer labs, in front of a blank screen?" he asked, Harry rolled his eyes.

"That bitch." He mumbled, chewing on the pad of his thumb and frowning at the computer as if it called him a rude name. Louis chuckled.

"Chloe huh? Bitch or not, she's pretty good in bed. Or at least she was a few years ago, so damn tight and-" He stopped as he observed Harry's disgusted glare. Looking down he pulled his jacket around him closely, casually wiping a speckle of dust from his shoulder and smirking. "Well, what can I say? She's fun."

Harry rolled his eyes and let out a snort, getting up from his chair and grabbing his jacket from the bench.

Louis watched him silently, and Harry frowned as a mischievous and amused grin appeared on the man's devilish face.

"What's so funny?"

Louis snickered. "You've got computer keys indented on your face."

^^ Here's my young lil H doing other people's dirty jobs :(

AUTHOR'S NOTES

This was shit I know, I've just been lacking motivation recently  :( sorry ya'll. I'll be back soon!

Elyse xx