When she doesn't answer the question he asked Gio pulls her hair to get the attention he needed after being away from her whole day. That's what he does every time he wants her attention pulling her hair.

"Gio it hurts! So how was your day?" she asks knowing he wanted to her to ask him that.

Gio climbs on her lap once she takes seat on the couch with some sandwiches, and they both watch some cartoons while he animatedly talk about his day.

This has been her schedule on the days she worked, coming back home to Gio was the best thing of the day. She hopes she doesn't have to strip all her life, just few more bucks and she will be out of here. She smiles as she looks down at Gio who has been singing the song along as his favorite shows comes in.

Once he fall asleep she tucks him in before getting the much needed sleep herself.

As her performance for the day ends, she can't wait to get out of the place soon enough.

"Good job!" one of the dancers smirks at her way and she nods.

She pulls the gown from the hanger to cover her body as she exit the stage and walks to the changing room.

"Hello there" someone speaks startling her.

The guy stands with his back to the wall with a smirk looking towards which lets her know about his intention.

"Hi, how can I help you?" she asks.

"That's what I want a help from you, I have been coming here for quiet sometimes especially on the nights you perform though I'm disappointed when other gets to see what I like" he states as he walks to her.

Erika looks at that man in confusion as he stands next to her and pulls her hand before kissing the back of it.

"I'm Blaze Draydon"

When he licks her hand she jerks it away from him in disgust. Taking a step away from him she tries to walk past. She knows the likes of him, has been seeing them every once a while making a move at her.

"Well I have to go so excuse me!" she states as she moves past him but stops when he holds her back.

Blaze smiles as she tries to walk past him, but he isn't someone you just walk away from. The moment he had laid his eyes on her, he knew he had to have her if not for his enjoyment than for some of his own reason.

"Why not join me for a while?" he asks trying to persuade her once again.

She smiles tightly at him as he holds her back and pressure the hold on her arm a bit. She had had enough of being polite.

"Listen here asshole, only because I do this work doesn't mean I have to spend my time with men like you now let go and move aside before you drop on the floor!" she sneers.

Blaze grins as he grips her tightly, "Feisty I see. Why don't we take this in a bit private place? How about my bed?" he suggests.

Oh he will definitely enjoy her!

"I'd love to but the thing is I'm diseased, well if you want to get AIDS be my guest!" she informs and he backs away as she just burned his hand.

What the hell?

"What? Rose said you were clean" he states in disbelief.

"Well I was till a guy I slept with gave it to me, sorry" she adds as she enters the changing room locking the door.

Erika waits for Rose to come running for her as she changes her dress. She knows how much Rose hates when one of her customers feel cheated but Rose knows well too how Erika feels about being alone with her customers as well so they are even.