He was proven to be corrected, when he opened the door Dan was sprawled out on him bed with a pile of blankets over him. Phil had no idea why though, the heat was cranked up really high in Dan's room. He went to the thermostat to crank it down a notch. Then walked over to Dan's bed.

He looked rather cute while he slept, his hair was curlier then usual and his mouth was always agape. He left out tiny breaths that could be heard, they were almost like snores just a bit softer.

He spotted the tea that Dan's mum had made him over on his dresser. He went over and took a sip of the tea but immediately spit it out. Now he knows why Dan didn't want to drink it. Dans mum had just pours a shit load of sugar in it so it would taste sweet. Phil decided he would make Dan a new cup to surprise him when he wakes up.

He made his way down stairs to find the tea bags, milk, and honey. Dan had a sweet tooth but when it came to tea he likes it to have more of a natural taste the just sugar so he never added any. Green tea wasn't Dan favorite but it was the only kind they had so he decided to make a kettle in case Dan wanted some later. He heard some noises coming from upstairs then feet gently walking down the stairs.

He felt Dan's presences begin him before he hugged his torso and buried his head in Phil's neck.

"You're not my mother." He said in a raspy voice.

Phil chuckled before turning around to present the tea to Dan who took it and carefully began to sip.

"mmm," he moaned softly. "I love my mother to death but she never makes me anything like this."

He didn't say anything after that, he just finished drinking his tea, made another then headed upstairs with Phil in tow.

"Listen, I'm not working on our damn book, I'm sick and needy so let's just watch a movie or something."

Phil let him choose the movie, which is Howl's Moving Castle. Dan loves watching anime movies with Phil, it forces him to have to read the subtitles as well.

He also loved stuff by Ghibli, he even has a Totoro onesie, which was going to wear but he could find it anywhere.

They were watching it on his laptop in Dan's bed. Dan began to snuggle with Phil halfway through the movie, falling asleep in the process. So carefully not to wake Dan up he slowly closed the laptop and tried it get out of Dan's bed to go home but he clung on to him.

"No," he mumbled. "Stay."

Phil sighed but besides he would only stay long enough for Dan to fall back asleep then he would be on his way. He sat down next to Dan who put his head on Phil's lap.

"Phil."

He looked down at Dan who had his eyes shut.

"Can tell you a secret?" Dan opened his eyes and looked up at Phil.

He nodded still looking down at Dan who was now pinching at the blankets.

"Sometimes...sometimes I don't feel like I'm needed," he said softly. "I can't hear, Phil, why would anyone want me."

Phil couldn't even say anything, he wished more then anything in the world that Dan could hear. He wished he could tell Dan how much he means to Phil. How he feels about him.

"Let's be honest Phil, how many people actually want me." He whispered.

It hit Phil then. There was one thing he knew for sure. He liked Dan and he was sure as hell Dan liked him. He doesn't know why they'd been tiptoeing around it for so long. So he knew he couldn't tell Dan but maybe he could show him.

Dan looked up at him waiting for a response. "Phil."

Phil leaned down close so he was just centimeters away from Dan's face. He could feel his breathe tickling his lips, the faint scent of tea and honey still lingered. He could almost see the expression on Dan face, except he couldn't because he kept looking at his lips. He finally reached down and pecked Dan on the lips, hardly a kiss.

But it didn't matter cause he could hear Dan gasp as he pulled away. It only took a split second for Dan to straddle Phil and crash their lips together.

Phil ignored the slight pain in his teeth and kissed Dan back. This was different from the first kiss already, he didn't feel Dan's slightly chapped lips on his, he felt something entirely new. Dan thrusted his hips into Phil making him groan as he slipped his tongue into Dan's mouth. He tasted like tea and something special that Phil couldn't seem to get enough of. He held Dan's hips in place squeezing their bodies together. He couldn't get enough of Dan's scent, paint and mint.

Dan finally pulled back out of breath locking eye contact with Phil. His lips were swollen a bit and his chest was heaving. Dan smiled slightly, cuddle into Phil's neck and laughed.

"You're gonna get sick you dumbass."