4

I was walking to school when I felt someone's arm on my shoulders. I looked up and a box smile greeted me. I smiled back and he came closer to kiss me.

"Good morning" he whispered against my lips and then pulled away.

I looked at the floor, feeling my ears burning. I wanted him to kiss me again. I wanted to have a make out session like the day before. Was I being too horny? Maybe not. I knew that Taehyung had that 'rude boy' fame all over the high school and that made all the girls like him. I didn't know what they saw on Taehyung, but now... Now I could taste him and it was so good. I hugged him by the waist while walking.

"How was your night?" he asked.

I gulped down. My night. My night was a mess since all I could think about was his lips, his lips kissing me all over my body, his lips licking that sensitive spot in my neck, under my ear. I imagined how his lips would feel on my stomach, on my thighs and, of course, agaisnt my heat. I bet he could drive me crazy just breathing in front of my core. I felt his hand caressing my shoulder and pulling me closer to him. I moaned softly.

"My night was...normal" I said trying to sound relaxed.

But thinking about Taehyung's lips eating me out...it just...I could feel my panties wet already. Damn. He laughed and looked at me.

"Good. My night was terrible" he said staring at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him. He bit his lower lip, looking at mine.

"Do you know how many times I woke up in the middle of the night sweating and moaning because of you?" he asked and I stopped walking. I was shocked. "Yeah...I dreamt of you. You bouncing on my lap, you touching my crotch, you sucking my--" he moaned.

I opened my mouth in surprise. I breathed hard and started walking again. We shouldn't be talking about that, not when we were going to class. I tried to forget what he said, but even minutes later, when we were in class, listening to the teacher, I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. I didn't think Taehyung had the same problem as me. I looked at my right and saw him staring at me. I gasped in surprise. He had his emotionless expression again. But his eyes were on fire looking at me. I held my breath when I placed one hand on my right thigh. He was caressing my leg, but I was wearing jeans so I couldn't feel his hand against my skin. I wanted to feel his hot skin against mine. I closed my eyes and hid my face between my hands when he started moving his hand to my hot core. I bit my lip when he stopped his hand and moved it back to my thigh.

He was teasing me! In class! I gasped disappointed and looked at him breathing hard. What was he thinking about?

"You lied" he whispered tightening the grip on my thigh. I whined.

"What?" I moaned weakly.

He smirked and moved his hand up, to my heat again.

"You said you had a normal night" he tightened his hand on my heat, making me jump on my seat. "Let's see" he whispered unbuttoning my jeans and inserting his hand.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the table, breathing hard. He chuckled and moved his fingers along my panties. He felt the wetness and groaned in a low voice.

"You liar" he whispered caressing the fabric of my panties. "Look how wet you are with me just touching your leg" he smiled and rested his head on his table, looking at me while touching my core.

I bit my lower lip, trying to stop the moans. It was a relieve that we where in the last row of the class. I opened my eyes in shock when I felt Taehyung's index finger moving my panties and caressing my bare core. I wanted to moan loudly, but I couldn't. I saw his jaw clenching, he wanted to moan too.

I placed my right hand on his crotch and I felt his bulge. I looked at him and he bit his lip, liking the sensation of my hand on his sensitive part. I was about to unbutton his jeans when he started to moved the finger inside of me. I jumped in my seat and hid my face in my arms, facing the table while trying to hold my moans.

"Do you like that?" he whispered in my ear.

Like? I was loving it! I started to move my hips and then he entered another finger. He was having fun seeing me like that. I was such a mess. I felt the knot growing inside me, it was getting bigger and bigger and then Taehyung stopped and pulled his finder out of me. He licked his fingers while intently looking at me. I moaned internally. He licked his finger with pleasure.

"You taste better than I imagined" he said smirking and buttoning my jeans.

What? Was he going to leave me like that? I was reaching the climax! I was so near I could feel it, I was rubbing it with my fingertips. I took a deep breath and unbottoned his jeans. He looked at me but then he closed his eyes when I took his dick in my hand. I rubbed my hand against his hot skin and then y caressed the head of it. He rested his forehead on the table and started to breath harder. I smiled. I squeezed it and he shook his body. I moved my hand up and down at a slow pace.

He clenched his jaw and started to move his hips. He was getting close, huh? I moved my hand some more times and then I stopped. I buttoned his jeans and looked at the front, where the teacher was talking about the weather in tropical places.

"You did not do that" he whispered still breathing hard.

I looked at him with an innocent look.

"Do what?" I asked. "What you did to me?" I asked again smiling.

He sighed and looked at the watch that was on the wall. Five more minutes and the class would finish. But then we had another class. What was he thinking? I tried to focus on the last minutes of the class, but failed. I wanted Taehyung to finish what he started! The bell rang and I stood up, picking my books from the table. He held my hand and started to run. We reached my locker and he threw the books inside, picking my bag. I looked at him in confussion but he had his emotionless expression again. We walked to the door and went out.

"Are you hungry again?" I laughed, but he didn't reply. I looked at him.

"I am" he said without looking at me.

I sighed and started to look around us. We were going the opposite direction. I furrowed my brows when we arrived at a house. Was it his house? He started looking for something in his pockets, but groaned when he didn't find anything. He held my hand again and started to walk. I was so confused when we arrived at my house this time.

"Keys" he said with a husky voice.

I took my keys from my bag and handed them to him. He opened the door and looked around. It was empty, my mom was at work. He closed the door and looked at me.

"We are going to finish what we started earlier" he said smirking.

I opened my eyes and then he kissed me roughly, picking me up and making me wrap my legs around his waist.