"Cute" Cricky / Cyan / Vicky / Halz

Chris watched his little brother, Ricky, play in the sand box at the park. He enjoyed it when Ricky was happy, it made him feel like he was a good brother. Chris frowned as his phone beeped, a text from Kuza.

Kuza: If you don't get your ass back here before 8:00, I'm locking you out. I don't care what Ryan says.

Chris sighed before replying.

Chris: Okay, fine

He put his phone in his pocket and sighed once more, catching his brother's attention.

"Bubby, what's wrong?" The small boy frowned, looking at his brother. Chris stared at his brother before speaking.

"We gotta go, okay?" Chris stood up, reaching his hand out for his brother. Ricky stood to his feet, taking his brother's hand.

{Chris, Ricky, Ryan, Kuza}

Chris frowned as he saw Ryan sitting outside the apartment, for the fifth time this week.

"RyRy!" Ricky let go of Chris's hand, running to the teenager.

"Hey, Rickster!" Ryan hugged Ricky, making Ricky smile brightly.

"Is it safe to go in?" Chris sighed.

"I think he passed out drunk, but the apartment smells like cigarettes," Ryan sighed.

"Where's Dexter?" Ricky frowned.

"He's fine Rick, he's in my room," Ryan reassured him. Ricky smiled, resting his chin on Ryan's knee as he watched his brother hesitate to open the apartment door.

Chris pushed the door open, a mix of strange scents hitting his face. Walking into the apartment, he saw Kuza passed out half naked with a girl on top on him. He cringed as he covered his nose, blocking out the smell. Opening Ryan's door slightly, Dexter bolted out of the apartment, and into Ricky's arms.

Quickly closing Ryan's door, he grabbed cat food and water for Dexter. Opening a window, he left the apartment and sat down with the other two boys outside the door. Dexter ate the food Chris got for him, then letting Ricky pet him.

{Later that day}

Ricky sobbed quietly as he clutched his blue and black blanket tight. He had another dream about his parents, Ricky missed them; anytime he tried to remember them, the only faces he could remember were the faces of Ryan, Chris and Kuza. It hurt his head too much to think about his parents.

"Bubby! Up?" Ricky asked his tall brother. Three-year-old Ricky loved Chris more than anything, everyone assuming that he was Chris' kid. The tall seventeen-year-old smiled down at his brother, picking him up and putting him on his shoulders.

Chris frowned as he saw his Dad's car wasn't in the driveway. He was still at the hospital, with Chris and Ricky's mom. Ricky frowned, resting his chin on Chris' head.

"Daddy still isn't home?" Ricky asked.

"No, but you have me and Dexter, and that's okay," Chris said.

"I wuv you Bubby!" Ricky told his brother.

"I love you too, Rickster," Chris opened the front door, setting Ricky down to play with Dexter.

"I wuv you too Dexy!" Ricky giggled to his cat.

"Ricky?" Chris kneeled down beside his brother. Ricky's blue eyes sparked as he looked into Chris' brown eyes.