"Lovehate" Devilo

A/n:

You guys are lucky, three updates in one day 😘 You're welcome ChristMotionless

👻👻👻👻👻

{Angelo}

He fucking loved Ghost so much. But...had a weird way of showing it. He always smiled to Ghost when he got of the bus, but Ghost didn't smile back. Ghost saw it as a threat and quickened his pace to sit with his friends.

Angelo bullied him, even though he though he loved the feminine boy more than anything.

"Hey, Ange," Kuza greeted as the smaller boy sat in the seat in front of him. The taller male had his bag on the floor, and his legs spread out as far as they could go; taking up the whole seat, he planned to sit alone today.

"Hey Mike..." Angelo exhaled, placing his bag on the floor.

"Do you mind if Ryan sits with you today? I'm not really in the mood..." Kuza sighed as he leaned back in his seat. He looked over at Chris, smirking when the slightly taller male glanced over at him.

"We all know you like Chris, and there is no way he's going to get in your pants, Mike," Angelo shook his head as he went through his backpack.

"Says who?" Kuza scoffed, leaning forward to rest his lower arms on Angelo's seat.

"Says everyone," Angelo answered as he finally found what he was looking for. He grabbed last night's English homework, writing down an answer.

Ryan, Ghost, Vinny, Ricky, as well as some other kids boarded the bus.

"Well, Cerulli, looks like you're going to have to sit with me today," Kuza smirked. He moved so he was near the window and patted the open spot next to him. Chris sighed as he stood up and plopped down next to Kuza.

"Ryan, come on!" Josh yelled from the back of the bus. Ryan sighed as he quickened his pace. When Ghost had to sit down, there wasn't anywhere else to sit, other than with Angelo; everyone else on the bus was too stubborn to move a simple bag. Beauty before personal space... Ghost thought.

Ghost cautiously sat with Angelo, sitting close to the edge of the seat. Angelo simply glanced at Ghost as he was trying to solve an Algebra equation. Ghost watched from the corner of his eye for a minute as the other boy tried to figure it out.

"Do you honestly not know the answer?" Ghost asked. Angelo sighed then leaned back in the seat.

"I had it...but I forgot," Angelo sighed, looking at Ghost. Ghost hummed to himself as he scanned over the paper.

"The answer is twenty-four," Ghost said, looking away.

"Thanks," Angelo smiled. For the rest of the ride to school, there was an awkward silence between the two boys.

{At school}

Once the bus doors opened, Ghost was quick to get off of the bus and into the school. He walked at a fast pace to his locker, stopping in his tracks when he saw Angelo wasn't waiting for him. He cautiously proceeded, opening his locker.