"You like it when I play with myself Brantley." I asked him. Brantley was playing his cock. 

"Damn right I do baby." Brantley said to me. 

"Oh Brantley, God your cock is so big! I want you to cum all over me baby!" I said moaning to the man I love. I looked over at Brantley and saw he was about to eat me out. I spread open my legs more for him. 

"God, baby you are so fucking beautiful." Brantley said to me. I was about to say something when Brantley licked my clit. I moaned in pleasure. I had to arch my back so Brantley could go in deeper with his tongue.

"Oh Brantley. Please don't stop." I said to him. Brantley smiled at me. 

"You fucking taste so fucking good baby." Brantley said to me licking my whole lady parts again.

"Shit. Yes! Yes!" I was about to cum everywhere, when Brantley slammed his harden cock inside of me.  

"Ahh!" I moaned out. Brantley kissed me hard on my lips. 

"I fucking love you baby." Brantley said to me. 

"I love you too." I said to him. Brantley was going nice and fast as he was making love too me. I moved my hands down to his butt so with every thrust his cute butt would slap my hands. 

"Good morning-- Shit sorry man!" Both Brantley and l looked and saw Kolby and Mona standing there. I was glad Brantley was on top of me, so Kolby couldn't see me naked. I had my eyes closed. 

"Dude, get the fuck out!" Brantley yelled at his brother and sister in law. 

"Shit. Sorry." Kolby said to us. 

"Cute butt Brantley!" Mona yelled at Brantley. 

"The boys are up and let us in." Kolby said to us. 

"Okay man. We will be out there in a few." Brantley said to them. "Now get the fuck out." Brantley also told them. 

"We are. We are." Kolby said to us. 

"Come on Kolby." Mona said to her husband. 

"Thanks Mona." I yelled out. 

"Your welcome girl." Mona said to me. After Kolby and Mona walked out of the bedroom. I looked up at Brantley and I knew he wasn't happy about that. 

"Are you okay." I asked him. 

"Oh I'm fine. I was the one that was showing my ass to my brother and his wife. But I'm all good. I knew working out all of the time would come in hand for my ass." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him. 

"And you was right. It's a cute ass." I told him. Brantley smiled at me. 

"Your's is to die for." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him. 

"I love you baby." I said to him. 

"And I love you." Brantley said to me. 

"How did Kolby and Mona get in again." I asked him. 

"Izzy and Rocky was up and--" Brantley stopped talking. 

"Fuck!" We both said. Brantley pulled out of me. And I rolled off of the bed and grabbed my slink robe, while Brantley was pulling up his boxers. We ran out of the bed room looking for everyone. We got to the kitchen and saw Mona cooking up breakfast for everyone. 

"Morning dad. Morning mama." Isaac said to us. Brantley and I walked over to the boys. 

"Morning guys. Happy birthday baby." I said to my big 10 year old son.