Taeyang look back to where Hanna is and by the time he went beside her, Hanna had formed a pool of blood below her, swimming her knees and drenched her jeans and white shirt.

For some reason, Taeyang can't help what he's seeing right now, he wanted to carry her bridal style towards the nearest hospital but he knew he can't do that – not when he's on duty and all emotions had been washed and he knew that.

Her body drop to the floor, the only thing she can feel right now was the blood in her mouth and the fuzzy sound that irritates her ears.

"We're getting out of here." Taeyang said when he heard another siren of police approaching the building. He had no choice but to carry Hanna bridal style towards the emergency exit, the secret exit that only Taeyang knew.

Hanna was too tired to fight back, to protest and choose to wait for In-Seong while bleeding instead being carried by someone who hurt her inside and out.

He locked his eyes in front of the men standing in front of him with gun on his hand. The look was someone he never knew, it was the first time he saw another side of his friend.

"Kang Chanee, what the hell are you doing here?" Rowoon asks between gritted teeth seeing his friend standing across the hallway with a gun in his hand.

"It's fun you know, messing with someone you love, friend." A smirk appear on Chanee's face as he reload his gun and put it back to his side, only teasing his dear friend Rowoon.

Juho was on the other hand can't tell what he's feeling. Seeing Young-Bin in here, with a gun.

All he can feel right now is the pang in his heart, the friend he knew from year to year had something to do with the kidnapping.

"Where the fuck is Hanna?!" Rowoon yelled his anger finally poured out not caring about whom standing in front of him rights now.

In-Seong tried his best to look for Hanna; from room to room he tried to find at least a piece of Hanna that gives him clue to where this person that kidnapped Hanna takes her.

The last thing In-Seong wanted to get separated with Hanna in a way like this – kidnapped in another country that maybe a little bit foreign for both of them.

"Let me go!"

In-Seong head snapped to where he heard Hanna's voice. It was coming from a room, the very end of the room and In-Seong didn't hesitate to walk inside the room but to find it empty.

He then heard footsteps, coming from behind the walls and make In-Seong caress his hands across the rough wall to find a dent, gap, everything that give him another way – to where Hanna's voice came from.

Soon he found a door, open it and saw it was all stairs and only few lights that lighten the no end-look like stairs. He saw a light, coming down the stairs and faint voices of yelps and knew it was Hanna.

"S-Sunbae," Hanna called as Taeyang put Hanna on the stair as he took a breath when he felt like he was about to pass out, "Just leave me here, go, run, and never look back."

"I can't." Taeyang said, "Cops everywhere."

Hanna stood up with every last energy she had and drag Taeyang out to the door that was not far from where they both were and look from left to right before dragging him out from the building towards the woods.

"Go," she turns around pushing Taeyang inside the woods, "I won't tell the cops to where you escape – go before the police dogs search for you!"

"Why? Why are you doing this for me?" Taeyang asks still holding her hand that still attach to him, "I hurt you."

"You did," Hanna nodded, "But I don't want to repay bad with bad—"

"There he is!"

Hanna turn around, lights pointed to them and Hanna knew it was In-Seong, his angry yelling voice can be heard from afar.

Hanna look to where Taeyang is, he was running, but still close enough for her to see his worried face. She bit her lip, looking back and forth from the police who aimed his gun towards Taeyang and back to Taeyang.

"Faster Sunbae." She whispered and took a deep breath when the police pull the trigger and the sound of a gun bullet echoed. Hanna closed her eyes, ready for the impact and ready to die in that spot to save Taeyang.

For some reason Hanna still believe that Taeyang is a good person, he wouldn't do such a thing unless it was someone's order.

For a mere second, Hanna didn't felt the bullet went through her chest, instead she heard yell and scream. Opening her eyes, Hanna widen in horror.

He bent down on his knees, blood gushing out from his mouth as the bullet went through his back and eyes look heavy like it's about to close any second.

"No! No! You can't die!" Hanna yelled kneeling down beside him and took his body to lie on her lap, "Stay with me!"

He smiled, staring up to Hanna with his heavy eyelids and heavy breaths.

"At least you're safe, Hanna." He said bringing his hand up to Hanna's cheek and caress her tears away, "At least you can go back home."

"I'm sorry, you – please! H-Help is on the way!" Hanna said placing both of her palms beside his head.

"I love you, Kwon Hanna."

She cried a river, her both hands clenching his shirt and hit his chest multiple times to keep him awake, to keep him alive, but she was too late when his eyes slowly closed and breaths slowed down.

"Don't leave me Baek Juho!"

i know i'm a bad author, i'm so sorry for the delay and not matching- sort of words, i still have problem with grammar and stuff. but i hope you like it!

comment and vote!