Chapter 10

Shiemi's POV
I couldn't be calm at cram school because Rin came and Shima said "Well Rin said let's meet the three of us." I asked "Do you know where we'll be meeting today?He replied "I dunno he didn't tell me," I see our other classmates looking at us so we talked outside. Shima said "Let's just wait at the fountain," but when he said that Sir Pheles came and said "Hello youngsters, you and Rin will be meeting at Moriyama's house. He told me to say it to you. Bye," he then disappeared right before our eyes. We went in after that and saw Suguro with an angry face. He said angrily "Why didn't you tell us he's here," I explained "Because you hate him right, that's why we didn't tell." Then we saw Yuki enter the room and he said "What's going on here?" Suguro said "Don't you know? Rin is here. They knew from the start where he is." He asked "Is that true Shiemi and Shima," we said "Yes we knew he was in Gehenna he made asked a favor to not to tell all of you." Rin then appeared in the classroom and said "Yes my two friends here." I saw the expression on Yuki's face, he looked shocked. Yuki said "Nii-san is that really you? Is this reality?" Rin said "Of course my little brother. How could I be anyone else." Yukio bursted into tears. Yuki said "Why did you go away from here?" Rin said "Do you want to know all of you except Shiemi and Shima because they already know?" They all nodded yes and he continued to speak "Because I needed space from all of you." Bon replied "Okumura how could you leave us like that," Rin instantly replied "Do you want me to repeat what I said? I said because I needed space from you." Shima asked Rin "So where is your brother?" Rin corrected Shima and said "You're question should be: Where are you're brothers." Shima asked "Oh I thought he was the only one," they asked "Who brothers are you talking about?" Yukio said "Who brothers are you saying nii-san? I thought we're the only two." Rin replied "I'm only gonna say this to all of you once. My brothers are Mephisto, Amaimon, Astaroth, and Lucifer. I'm the 9th demon king of Gehenna. I'm the demon king of balance and I can control balance to make something or someone heavy or light. I am the prince of Gehenna. And finally I can control my flames even better. I can burn something or someone at will." They all looked shocked at what Rin said. I got a little shocked about the revelations but I knew anyway that Rin will control his powers. Rin said "Shima, Shiemi shall we go?" We said "OK," we left the room fast. Rin had teleportation skills so that's why we left fast." Rin asked Shima "So Shima how's Lucifer?" Shima said "They're fine and I bet he told you about me at Illuminati." Rin said "Yeah, so Shiemi what's been going on here?" I panicked and said "Nothing really, they have been searching for you," Shima said "Let's turn the television on." Shima turned the television on and the headline was at the Vatican. The headline says "The 9th Demon King of Gehenna revealed," Rin heard the news and said "Wow! News spread really fast. I bet someone reported to the Vatican. I can control the weight of things. Even a 9000 ton anchor, I can change the weight of it. I can lift it with two fingers." We got fascinated at Rin's newly found power. Shima asked "Since when did you become the prince of Gehenna?" I said "Yeah when did you?" Rin said "When I got there I became the prince of Gehenna. If you ask why one of my brothers is not the prince it's because they did not inherit Father's flame." We said "Oh,ok." Rin said "It's time for me to go. See you tomorrow bye guys," we said "Bye see you tomorrow."