Chapter 5

Satan's POV
I can't wait to see my youngest son. I have to thank Samael convincing him but I think Rin deserves it because his Assiah friends, or once he thought friends, betrayed him and destroyed him inside and the trust he's given them was destroyed. Now I feel their presence going inside the palace. 'Gotta be a cool dad for Rin and I wanna be the best father to him. Gotta make him feel comfortable,' was what I thought but then three sillhoutes appeared. It was Samael's, Rin's and Amaimon's sillhoutes. 'I have to not be nervous' I thought then I greeted "Hello welcome to the palace I'm Satan your real father."

Rin's POV
We arrived at the palace well basically outside the palace. I thought as my face tensed up 'Come on Rin your tough don't be nervous' after that I calmed down. I got surprised because Amaimon's arm went at my shoulder and he said "Don't be nervous we'll be there for you nii-san, you and me we can do this," he cheered me up. I said "Thanks Amaimon you're really nice, different from when we fought." He said "Its okay I'll always be here for you." Mephisto said "And Rin my real name is Samael so you can call me that. Shall we head inside the palace." Both I and Amaimon said "Okay!" We went inside the palace and we saw father. He greeted "Hello welcome to the palace I'm Satan your real father." I said back "Hello father." I spoke nervously then I said "Woah, this place is huge. The color here is beautiful," he just said "Thank you for saying that. I'll tour you here now," I said "Ok." He's touring me around the whole palace while Samael and Amaimon went to my going to stay room and place my items there. I thought to myself 'I know someday I'm gonna get lost here,' I found the courage to say to father that "Father I'm gonna stay here for 2 years in Assiah which means 200 years in Gehenna." He said "Ok I understand but you're always welcome to come back here. Now I'm going to introduce you to the other demon kings." I said "Ok."

Timeskip 2 hours later

I met all the other demon kings and they were so nice to me. I'm gonna like it here. After that I'm gonna ask father to train me how to control my flames or should I tell Iblis, the demon king of fire. I'm gonna ask father if him or Iblis. I went my way to the main room and asked father "Father can you teach me how to control my flames? Or should I get Iblis to teach me." Satan said "I'll be the one to teach you because you inherited my flames. You are the demon prince of Gehenna." I said slightly shocked of what I heard "Ohhhhh ok. So I'm the crowned prince of Gehenna." He said "Yes you are youngest."