Chapter 3

Shiemi's POV
We're all avoiding Rin lately because of his half demon personality. Bon's been kinda mean to rin lately. It's like he's been bullying him and saying mean stuff to him. I've been helping around my mom's shop. I got surprised and snapped out of my train of thoughts because Shima was right in front of me suddenly. He asked me "Hey Shiemi what are you doing?" I replied suddenly "Nothing." He asked "Where are you going?" I said "Dunno I'm just wandering around. How about you, you're like in a hurry?" He replied "I'm just going going to Rin's dorm. Wanna come with me?" I said "Ok."

At the old boys dormitory

I knocked at the door and said "Rin, Rin are you here?" Rin came out and said "Hey Shiemi and Shima. What are you doing here?" Shima said "Rin I'm here because I wanted to make friends with you." I said "The whole time this is what you're gonna do cause I'm gonna go here to someday. I wanted to say sorry." Rin said "Come inside guys let's talk. Don't worry Yukio's not here. He went to another room." We both said "Ok."

Inside Rin's Room

Shima said "Rin you know I wanted to be friends with you but Bon has been trying to stop me. So I didn't listen to him and went here." I said "Same for me too Rin and I know Shima is coming here someday. I knew it was today cause I heard them fighting. So I pretended it to be a coincidence. So I'm sorry Shima." Shima said "It's okay Shiemi. Now Rin I'm saying sorry and can we be friends again?" Rin said "Ok guys, I really don't hate you since you didn't really do anything to me." Me and shima both said "Thank you Rin, we promise we will be friends forever." Rin said "Yeah guys. Can you keep a secret?" We both said "Yes." Then Rin said "Don't tell them this. This is our secret don't let anyone know. I plan to go to Gehenna tomorrow because I can't bear any of those guys." I cried and said "Do you really need to do this?" Shima said crying too "Yeah do you want to." Rin said "Yeah I'll just take 2 years there" I said still crying "If that's what you want. I'll be happy for you." Shima said "Me too." Rin said "Thank you guys you're the best."

(A/N) In this story 2 years in Assiah is 200 Years in Gehenna. A year in Assiah is a hundred years in Gehenna.