Chapter 1

(A/N) This is my first ever story that I'm doing so pls don't judge me or the story. I do not own Blue Exorcist

Rin's POV
Lately I'm being avoided by my first friends at my school because they found out that I am a half demon. Shiemi was too scared to talk to me, Izumo just didn't care, Takara was just with his puppet all the time, and the Kyoto trio was angry and scared, especially Bon. Shima wanted to approach me but Bon didn't allow it. Even my own brother hates me because of father's death. The only person, or familiar, who cares is Kuro. I just keep smiling to them like I'm fine but it's only on the outside. I'm pretty destroyed in the inside. I thought 'Maybe I should just kill my self so that everyone will be happy but I'll miss Kuro.'

I snapped out of my thoughts and Mephisto just appeared right in front of me. He said "Rin can you come with me I have an offer for you. No one should hear it, even your own brother." I replied "Sure, and what is this offer." He replied "You'll find out if you come with me."

We went to Mephisto's office and talked for a bit. I started "So what is this offer you're talking about?" Mephisto said "First off you need to know something." I said "What is it?" I said with a puzzling look. He said "First off you and Yukio are our youngest brothers. Some of the 8 demon kings are our brothers. And I'm sure you know who you're real father is. Now for the offer, I see that you're getting avoided and bullied by the cram school students and you're brother is avoiding you lately am I right?" I said "Yes, you're right and I didn't know I have many brothers I thought I and Yukio were the only two.", he said "Yes, Father Fujimoto said to take care of you two if he dies. Now the offer is would you like to go to Gehenna? I'm not forcing you to go but I think it's the best for you." I said "Ok I'll go I want to go away anyway, but don't tell my brother or my friends that betrayed me. Ok?" He said "Ok I'll give you two days to prepare" I said "Ok"

I said to myself go 'm sure Yukio wouldn't know cause he went to the other room.' After that I went to sleep cause I had a big day tomorrow.