7

after oikawa and iwaizumi waking up they offered hinata and kageyama to hike.

kageyama happily agreed he loved hiking.on the other hand hinata hesitated at first but seeing how kageyama's face brightened up made him say yes as well.

•—•

"who am i seeing here?" a voice was heard behind them.oikawa knew this voince the best.all of the boys turned around.

"ushijima." oikawa gritted his teeth.

"so now you are hanging out with karasuno with your little boyfriend of yours." ushijima said smirking.

"stop your bullshit what do you want?" iwaizumi said starting to get mad.he didnt like how he made fun of oikawa.

"if you were in shiratorizawa everyone would treat you better."

"wow wow wow.are you coming from the sea? cause i dont think there is an other explanation for your saltiness ." kageyama said starting to get pissed.he didnt wanted to disrespect his senpai but when someone dissed oikawa that rule didn't exist.

"oikawa you know i want you on my team." ushijima said glaring at kageyama who was smiling playfully.

"so does everybody else." oikawa said sassily raising his hands as 'nothing i can do'.ushijima snorted while iwaizumi smirked at oikawa's
comeback.

"you two kings are very alike.i wasnt very surprised when they told me that you were tooru's student."

kageyama froze when he heard the word 'king' it echoed in his head.he wanted to punched ushijima until he passed out.oikawa wanted to open his mouth to say something but stopped after seeing hinata's expression.he wanted the younger one to handle this.

"who are you to even talk about kageyama like that?
shut up before i drag you.no one talks about my best friend like that.now leave." hinata said clicking his tongue .

"you are not on my level shorty."
ushijima just rolled his eyes and began to run continuing his marathon.

"so what level of trash are you?" kageyama was using all of his strength to not push him from the edge.

"dont dare to talk to tooru again or i'll make sure that your eye is as purple as your team colour." iwaizumi shouted behind him.

"screw you." ushijima said and got out of their sight.

"what a pain in the ass." kageyama mumbled.

"IWA-CHAN!" oikawa jumped on iwaizumi crying from happiness.
"I CANT BELIEVE YOU DEFENDED ME LIKE THAT.I KNEW YOU LOVED ME ALL ALONG.HAJIME I LOVE YOU TOO!" oikawa shouted trying to hug iwaizumi but he was trying to push oikawa away with a blush on his face.

"get off me tooru!"

"my beloved iwa-chan.i can die happy now." oikawa said and acted like he was fainting.

"it was nothing shittykawa.i wouldnt let anyone talk bad to you." iwaizumi said making his way back to camp.this made oikawa even hyper.

"iwa-chan! come back let me love you. we can talk about aliens together."oikawa shouted running after him.

kageyama and hinata just giggled at their childishness.
hinata cursed to himself about thinking how oikawa and kageyama liked each other.when it was too obvious that oikawa was into iwaizumi.

he stopped thinking and looked at kageyama who was looking right back to him.hinata blushed when their eyes met.wind was blowing into kageyama's hair making it slightly messy.his eyes were the darkest shade blue.

time stopped for them at that moment.hinata thought it was a perfect moment to kiss but then he mentally punched himself for thinking something like that.
'you are going to kiss a boy? let alone that boy is your best friend!' he thought

"thanks for defending me.you know how much i hate when people call me king." kageyama said breaking the silence.

"you are everything i have right now kageyama.i will protect you at all costs." hinata said breaking the eye contact.he avoided kageyama's stares because if he looked into his eyes again god knew what would happen.

"lets go back to the camp." kageyama said taking a deep breath.

"w-wait kageyama." hinata shut his eyes and placed a kiss on kageyama's cheeks.

kageyama just smiled and made his way back to camp.hinata was glad that kageyama didnt question the kiss.
cause neither did he know why he kissed the raven haired boy.