2

—today karasuno had a practice match with aoba johsai.what a coincidence hinata thought.he admired how smooth they played.

karasuno lost by 2 points.which was why kageyama got mad.they were so close to winning but it was over.he went to oikawa and pouted.

"senpai when will i beat you?" he said sadly avoiding eye contact.oikawa just patted youngers back and kissed his forehead.
"dont worry tobio! you will beat me one day i see potential in you." oikawa cheered him up.kageyama raised his head and smiled.

"look at you oikawa when did you start kissing your enemy's?" iwaizumi asked sarcastically.

"iwa-chan dont be extra you know kageyama is my friend."oikawa said getting serious suddenly.he was usually really fun and goofy but when it came to kageyama he was over protective.it was no surprise since he basically grew up with him.

"i think iwaizumi senpai is just jealous because he cant get a kiss from you."kageyama said pulling oikawa closer smirking.

a blush crept on both oikawa's and iwai's cheeks.

"whatever." he said and left.

"did you see how pink he got when i said that oikawa senpai!" kageyama said softly hitting oikawa's shoulder.

oikawa just nodded and kept his head down.
"hey kageyama, how is hinata? is he getting closer to you?" oikawa asked trying to change the subject.

"its no use oikawa! he will never notice my crush on him .plus it's hopeless since he doesnt even think boys can hold hands." kageyama said puffing his cheeks.

"its okay baby boy we will see what happens when he gets used to it.dont forget everyone wants something back when its out of their league." oikawa says and once again cheers kageyama up.

but neither of them knew how hinata watched over them with jealousy building up inside.he had no idea why he felt angry when oikawa did something cute to kageyama.

"is it because kageyama is my best friend?" hinata asked to himself.he thought about it for a second and nodded nervously.

of course he knew it was more than that but he never dared to tell it to himself.