1

—it was a beautiful evening.both boys had finished their volleyball practices.they were tired but still didn't hesitate to do a race to the convenient store.

"i won bakeyama!" hinata shouted to kageyama's face.
"next time i will win dont get too excited."kageyama said winking.

hinata felt his stomach growl.they were too tired to go home so why not rest and eat something somewhere.

"yo tobio-chan please lets go to a bbq place im starving!" hinata pouted cutely holding kageyama's arm.

kageyama looked down and smiled at how different hinata acted when he wanted something.

"alright lets go and treat ourselves ."

they made their way towards the famous place called "BBQ Master"

while walking they saw oikawa tooru passing by.
"oikawa-san how are you?" kageyama smiled at his senpai.they new each other for a long time.they were close friends and really enjoyed each others company.

"im okay tobio where are you guys heading to?" oikawa asked scratching his head.
"to a bbq place wanna join us?" tobio asked excitedly.

"sure i was also craving some meat!"

hinata widened his eyes.
"aoba johsai's oikawa senpai is going to eat with us! amazing." hinata shouted happily.

oikawa just chuckled at the youngers reaction.

"hey kageyama-kun hold my hand!" oikawa said offering his hand giggling.

"aww we would look cute as a  couple!" kageyama held the older's hand and kissed it.

hinata stood there in shock.his parents always told him that it was bad for boys to do everything that girls did. same for girls.both genders should do what society had approved to them.

he ran after ,got in front of them and separated their hands.
"no no no ! this is wrong,boys aren't supposed to hold hands." hinata said crossing his arms.

kageyama and oikawa looked at each other confused and giggled.
"who said that?" oikawa asked unable to control his laugh.
"who said that? what do you mean by that? isnt it a rule? my parents said so." hinata asked with questioning eyes.

"no hinata its not a rule.boys can do whatever they want.fuck gender roles!" kageyama shouted taking oikawa's hand back.

"ahh i wish iwa-chan was like you kageyama-kun." oikawa sighed wishing iwaizumi was also this open minded.

"dont worry oikawa senpai he'll come
trough." kageyama said and pinched his senpai's cheeks.

they continued their walk having a small conversation.but hinata was behind them still trying to understand how boys were allowed to do it.