6

"good morning kags!" hinata said yawning and stretching his arms.

"5 more minutes shouyou." kageyama grumbled at buried his face into the pillow.

"its 9 am kags." hinata said while laughing.yesterday they played too much now they decided take a day off.

hinata fixed his hair and went next to kageyama.he got closer to kageyama's face and blowed air.

kageyama opened one of his eyes then closed it immediately.seeing hinata this close made him shy.

"baaaakkkeeeyaaaammaaa"

kageyama didnt want to get up so he pulled hinata next to him and hugged him tightly.his sudden move made hinata surprised a blush crept on his cheeks.

shockingly kageyama's arms were softer than pillows.his hair tickled hinata's neck but it didnt bother him.

just a minute ago he was feeling so energetic to start his day but right now he felt sleepy again.soon he cuddled up with kageyama and fell asleep.

•—•
"hinata wake up." kageyama woke up a few minutes ago by tanaka and noya's voices. they were screaming and crying because of kiyoko senpai's pikachu pjs.

it was 12 pm right now.after sleeping with hinata kageyama couldnt help but blush.he was still surprised but also embarrassed.

"i hope hinata is not mad at me.
hinata wake up!"
he kept poking hinata's cheeks and stomach he was still sleeping.

but in reality hinata was pretending.he didnt have the courage to face kageyama after their "cuddle session".
he knew they will eventually talk but still he wanted it to be as late as possible.

"i guess hinata isnt going to wake up.let me check my one and only oikawa senpai!" kageyama said delightfully.

as soon as hinata heard that he jumped up.
"im awake kags! dont leave me."
kageyama sat back and stuck his tongue out.

"your timing is incredible shouyou.i was just about to leave to see my senpais." kageyama smiled warmly.
hinata mumbled an 'i know'

"come with me shouyou, lets say good morning to them." kageyama offered his hand.hinata gladly took it but still felt sad.kageyama was spending too much time with oikawa it made him feel left out.

they made their way to oikawa and iwaizumi's tent.they unzipped the zipper and opened the tent.but a surprising situation was there.oikawa and iwaizumi were hugging each other while sleeping and their noses were nearly touching.

hinata's mouth opened with shock while kageyama stood there smiling like a proud mom.

"is this even possible kageyama? they fight all the time!" hinata whisper-shouted.

"let me give you a secret hinata.oikawa senpai likes iwaizumi senpai and i think he likes him back." kageyama said giggling like a fanboy.

hinata froze in his place.all these times he thought oikawa and kageyama liked each other.he felt like a literal dumbass at the moment.

he dragged kageyama to a less crowded place.he had a question in his mind but pushed it aside.
"kageyama arent you hurt?" hinata asked making sure that oikawa wasnt his crush.
"why would i be hurt?" kageyama gave him a 'what-do-you-mean-oikawa-is-so-precious-to-me' look.

"dont you like oikawa like 'that'?"

"hinata boke! i just want oikawa to be happy with his crush.i would never got into iwaizumi's way.stop your nonsense." kageyama crossed his arms.

"why would i like oikawa anyways,i mean he is perfect and everything but i already got someone that i like."

"you do?" hinata said feeling a little pain in his heart.he thought it was because his best friend didnt tell him who he liked.

"i do and i like him a lot." kageyama said clicking his tongue.

'so he likes a boy'
hinata didnt know why but he felt a relief.maybe that boy was him but maybe it was not. it was a half and a half situation.

he grabbed kageyama by his shoulders and leaned in.
"look kageyama i dont care about that person's gender or anything-"
hinata stopped for a moment and sniffed.

"-as long as he makes you happy i approve it." hinata had no idea why he was crying.he buried his face into kageyama's neck and sobbed.

"dont worry hinata.you make me happy." kageyama whispered into hinata's ear.

after cleaning hinata's face which was covered in so much tears and sweat they made their back to camp side.

kageyama and hinata were walking too close to each other they hand kept touching.kageyama realised it and looked at hinata.

hinata's expression was very serious which made kageyama giggle silently.
the smaller boy was thinking about what kageyama said earlier.

was it a confess or a friendly compliment?

either way it made hinata's heart go crazy.