Chapter 5

Romeo

I woke up to the sound of Juliet running to the bathroom. I heard her throwing up and then start to cry. I ran to her side, calming her down, and holding her in my arms. "Juliet, we need to take you to the nearest doctor. I am very worried about you." Juliet's eyes filled with tears and worry. "Okay," she said silently. I went to the town that morning to find a doctor. I found a doctor about a mile from the inn. I came back to Juliet, and we left.

Juliet

We walked in the hot air, wanting nothing but to be out of the heat. About twenty minutes had passed since we left the inn and headed for the doctor. Romeo had stopped in front of a large, dark building. He lead me in the building and sat me down as he talked to the doctor. The man called be back into a small, quaint room and told me to lie down on the lumpy mattress. He did some tests on me and left. "Darling, are you alright?" Romeo asked me. He could tell I was shaking and breathing heavily. I had a feeling I knew what was happening to me. But did he? "Yes, my dear. I am fine. I just hope everything is alright." "Me too," Romeo told me. The doctor came in about an hour later, Romeo jumped up from his seat and started asking questions. "Is she okay? Is she going to be oka- Is there something wrong with her? Why is all of this happe-" "Romeo let the doctor say what he needs to say and stop interrupting," I told him. "Well Sir Romeo, your wife is fine," the doctor said. "In fact, this is all normal." Romeo interrupted "Normal? How is my wife's being ill normal?" " Well, Sir Romeo if you would let me continue," the doctor continued. "Your wife, well, she is pregnant."

A/N: Don't worry, Chapter 6 is a much longer chapter cheesecake259 :)