Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"I need your help." I started, oh god, that sounded so pathetic, and smiles grew on there faces.

"Told you!" Peter smirked, high fiving Adam. I narrowed my eyes, as Adam handed Peter $50.

"Come on Eliza, I thought you could hold out longer than that?! What was that, like 12 hours?" Adam said exasperated.

"I-I, wh- what?" I stuttered, forgetting about the important subject here.

"They placed bets on how long you would last, Peter said 5 minutes. Adam said at least 2 days, Peter was the closest." Ryan stated, shaking his head at me.

"You placed bets?!" I gasped, did they really think I was that childish? I ignored them and went to the bigger issue here.

"Who's Dante?" I asked, they must know right? I honestly did not expect the reaction I got. James started choking on thin air, Peter dropped everything he was holding, Adam stared at me crazily, but Ryan, he fell off the sofa.

"Y-You K-Know D-D-Dante?" Adam stuttered, when has he ever stuttered, obviously they did know him.

"No, I have no fucking idea who he is, otherwise I wouldn't have asked... he's... the one who knows... me." I stated raising my eyebrows, and using this hand gestures that didn't fit in to the words I was saying.

"Know one knows Dante, only people who know OF him." James growled.

"If he knows you, your absolutely screwed." Peter stated casually, as if my life was meaningless and then I just snapped.

"What is with you? Why do you hate me so much?" I hissed towards him, he stared at me, and didn't give me a reply, he just shrugged my words off and even the other boys didn't give a shit, they were too intent about this Dante boy.

"Peter, shut up!" Ryan growled. He calmed his features down when he got to face me.

"How do you know Dante?" Ryan asked me calmly, and behind his eyes he was worried out of his mind.

"I don't, he apparently knows me." I threw them the poster that I forgot I was holding in my sweaty palm and James neatly caught it without effort.

"This is what you were hiding from me yesterday?" James questioned, I nodded slowly reply.

It took them a minute or so for them all to read it, and I stood scared while I waited for them all to read it. Their eyebrows furrowed and a glowing red filled their eyes. I took a step back quickly, then their snapped up.

"Where did you get this?" Adam asked his deformed features obvious.

"It was on a wall outside Vampersia." I told them worriedly.

"Urgh..." Adam groaned "I hate that stupid club."

"'Alive in ANY state of form.'" Peter read, I glared at him. If he tries anything...

"Peter Don't even think about it." Ryan said, glowering at him menacingly.

"Aw. You lot are no fun." Peter fake pouted. They all gave Peter a death glare and I twiddled with my fingers nervously. Peter must really have problems he has crazy mood swings. he looked at me and bared his teeth at me.

"What are we going to do?" Adam asked, running his fingers through his hair nervously.

"What can we do?" James pointed out solemly, he gave me a sad look.

"How did they even find out?" Ryan asked confused, looking at the paper again, for any clues. Then he stopped and growled.

"Antonia."