Eternal Love feat AlyDen

Prolougue

If I could have just one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin and the feel of your heart with mine. Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you. I look up to the sky and talk to you. What I wouldnt give to hear you talk back. I miss your voice, I miss your laughter. I miss everything about you.

                                     ------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that today I dont mean so much to you because I cannot express my feelings through mere words. I just know that when I say I love you it simply means you are that one in a million who makes my heart swoon. You ignite the flame of love in my lonely heart. I wish just for once you could look deep into my eyes to feel the love which I have for you in my heart and in my soul. I just want you to know that my love is unconditional and I dont expect anything in return. My love is irrevocable and I have absorbed you deep in my soul and that will help me move on in life. My deepest fear is that when I am gone forever from your life you will be very lonely. Even if you find one new love I am afraid you will be shattered because there is no one in this world who will love you to the core like me. I can only promise you that if you ever need me just need to call out my name and I will be right there beside yu because my love for you is eternal and divine. 

                                      -----------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I edited it po kasi babaguhin ko yung plot ko. And this also will give you an idea about this stroy.

Hope you like it!!!!!!!! <3