"Why would the police want Percy? He has kept on the low for the past few years and his contact with the mortal world before was limited." Zeus leaned back into his throne with a small frown. His nephew barely had time to himself considering all the quests and wars that the Council had sent him on, regrettably. If the mortals wanted him, it would have to be over-...

"The mortals have come to believe he is a terrorist; I think the Mist is the cause of all this. I believe we should speak with Lady Hecate after we get Percy, so we can stop any similar future events from happening." Hermes sighed as he stretched his arms wide, popping his joints.

"Wait, isn't Batman in a group called Justice League..?" Apollo raised his hand as if that could help call everyone's attention.

"He is, yes." Athena had a small gleam in her eye as she rose from her throne. "I believe we should pay a little visit to the mortals, right?"

Poseidon gave a firm nod as he eagerly stood up from his throne, his sea-green eyes dark, foretelling that something was going to go down that Apollo and Hermes couldn't resist to miss.

"As if I'm going to allow ya idiots to go get my little punk of a cuz without me." Ares scoffed as he slid his dagger into the waist band of his ripped jeans. He had a feeling that Apollo and Hermes was going to be going on the trip to get Percy, and he wasn't going to lose his little cuz's attention to the two immature idiots. Besides, Ares had already decided he was going to keep his title of being the best cousin.
_______________________________

Robin was confused. He had seen a lot of... odd things happen in his years of being a hero, it kinda came with the job description that normality wasn't a possibility ninety-nine percent of the time. He wanted to say that he was prepared for most situations that he experienced, but that would be a big lie as most of the surprises... surpassed the previous by leaps and bounds. "What..-just happened?" He was positive no one had heard him as everyone had their attention focused on looking around for potential enemies, no one had been prepared for the sudden bright light that filled the room. It was so sudden that Robin faintly wondered how Percy had been able to sense it seconds before it happ-

"Um, you guys?" Wally frowned as he looked around. "Where is Percy?"

Those seemed to be magical words as it made half the room break out into a frenzy- mostly the two Atlantians. Aquaman was the first to spring to his feet as he looked to where his Prince had been standing just moments before. He felt a chill break across his skin as there was no visible trace of the demigod, like he wasn't even there. Had it not been for a room full of superheroes, he would have believed he had simply imagined the boy's presence. He felt his blood drain from his face as the reality of the situation settled into his gut like a lava-filled cannon ball. Bright lights in the Greek world could only mean one of two things- the gods flashed Percy out of the room or-... Oh gods, this was terrible.

"Lord Poseidon is going to behead me." He mumbled as he took in the fact that the first time he got to meet the Prince of the Seas, the demigod had not only been arrested by Batman but was also -possibly- kidnapped before his very eyes. How the hell did this day go wrong?

"Um, do you know what just happened?" Khaldur watched his king warily as he took in the fact that the man's face was the definition of alarm and his previous statement didn't sound very reassuring.

"Either the gods got impatient on waiting for Percy or something else took him." Wonder Woman answered when Arthur looked to be having a mid-life crisis. Honestly, she couldn't bring herself to the amount of stress he was showing over this situation since it wasn't proven that Percy had been kidnapped; even if he had, she doubted that the man would be in true harms way considering the fact that he had already- literally- survived hell. Nothing could be worse than that, right? She couldn't think of anything that could get much worse than falling into hell.

"...So how would you go about finding a demigod?" Connor's question was the exact one that everyone else had running through their mind. Percy could be anywhere...

"Maybe contacting the gods would be the best course of action." Superman suggested as he rubbed the back of his head. He had to be honest, this was one of the strangest situations he had been placed in. Aliens was easy to believe in considering he was considered one himself, but when you start brings godly beings into the mix... for some reason, it was a little too much for his mind to comprehend. He needed to take a hiatus from the hero line of work soon, or else he would need a excellent therapist that had a good reputation of keeping their mouth shut; then again, he really didn't want to risk leaked information on his personal thoughts and life in general.

"No, do you realize how bad it would sound that Percy just so happened to disappear right after Batman arrested him, while conveniently being in our care?" Aquaman swallowed thickly as he brushed his fingers through his hair. He wasn't certain what he did in his past life to deserve this horrible situation, but it had to one hell of a sin.

Robin frowned when he noticed no one went to defend his mentor who was still standing in the corner of the room with a scowl. Batman was probably the only one who wasn't sympathizing with Percy, which was not really all that odd, not to Robin. It was more of a black and white scale that Batman graded people on in his vigilante work, there was a thin narrow gray sliver somewhere in between, but it was rare that it was ever put to any use. Batman wasn't a bad guy, just really misunderstood; as cliche as that sounds.

"How would we even get in contact with the gods? Just bow our heads and pray? Or some weird sacrifice that needs the blood of a goat?" Wally questioned causing Connor to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Why not call the number Percy used to get a hold of his Dad yesterday?" Robin mumbled as he looked towards his mentor for a little help, it was his phone after all.

Batman seemed to catch on to what the teen was wanting as he unclipped the small phone from his belt. He didn't have to scroll through anything considering this was a temporary phone that could be tossed at any moment, the last and only number on his phone was the number Jackson had called. Everyone went quiet as they heard the ringtone echo throughout the room, only to end in a voice message.

"Maybe they are busy. Ya know, doing god stuff." Flash attempted to ease Aquaman who looked like someone was slowly killing his puppy.

"Maybe Percy just left, we did take up a day and a half of his time. Him staying in one place would attract monsters, wouldn't it?" Green Arrow raised an eyebrow when Aquaman gave him this look that made it seem like he had said something rather inappropriate.

"That would be rather fine and dandy to believe," Aquaman crossed his arms with a scowl, "If Percy was a fucking god. Demigods can't flash anywhere on their own free will."

The room fell silent and Green Arrow felt bitter at how harshly his idea had been shot down. He was only trying to lighten the mood a little bit considering it looked like the King of Atlantis was about to have a heart attack with his side-kick following closely behind. Batman wasn't quite certain what to do at that moment, other than repeatedly pressing the call button on his phone; maybe someone would answer. M'gann played with her fingers as the tense atmosphere caused her to quickly escape back to the kitchen. Connor watched as she left, silently wishing he could follow her. But he stayed as still as possible from his place on the couch, if he moved to get up, there was no doubt that Superman would immediately lock eyes with him and he really didn't feel like experiencing that awkward moment anywhere in the near future.

Flash stood up from the couch with a dramatic stretch as he yawned, "Well, as fun as it is to sit here and argue with each other, and the wonderful tension filled silences... I'm just gonna go run around the city; maybe I can find Perce while I'm at it."

Just as he was about to take a step forward, the undeniable sound of a door-bell ringing had him pausing. "Did somebody order pizza?" He joked under his breath.

Nobody found that funny at the moment considering the fact that somebody was at their door, ringing the door-bell of a house that was a good three hundred miles away from civilization.
__________________________________
Not going to give excuses of why I am so late with this chapter, because honestly its too many things to count, but i'm sure you don't wanna hear about my life problems. This chapter is short and I am not proud of it in any form. I may rewrite this chapter after I am done with my Spanish and Latin classes.