"This boy is my-" she was cut off by a chainsaw going through her heart. Kyle hugged me as I stoped singing because my voice cracked when I saw the chainsaw go through her, I knew it was coming but it still hurt. (It's like that moment a ball is flying towards your face and you know that your going to get hit so you prepare yourself but it still hurts when it hits you)

"I'm disappointed in you, Madam Red! I have no interest in you if you're just another woman!" Grell says cold heartedly. I growl and grab my staff, Kyle trying to hold me back from obliterating Grell.

"This is..." Sebastian says looking at the cinematic record as it flows out of Madam Red.

"Our job as grim reapers is to replay and examine the memories of those on the To-Die list distributed by the Powers that Be. We determine what kind of person they were, what kind of life they lived, wether they should be killed or left alive..." Grell has seem to have forgotten that there are others that are more powerful than reapers and can overwrite what they say.

"In other words, you make their life flash before their eyes." Sebastian says narrowing his eyes a bit.

"Ugh, don't call it something so dull! This is the grim reaper's true ability: dramatic pain. This is the Cinematic Record!" Grell says grinning. I jump off the roof, ignoring Kyle calling for me not to do what I am about to do.

"You seem to forget..." everyone's eyes turn towards me as I walk towards Madam Red, my footsteps echoing against the walls of the ally way. My staff glows and turns into it's scythe form.

"Just one important detail..." My body starts to glow lightly (kinda like a white firefly lol) my hair is put into a low ponytail, and my royal outfit starts to replace the human clothing I was wearing.
(Pic below except just imagine him younger and btw I did not draw this I just found it online.)

"That there is one more species above you, that is much stronger

"That there is one more species above you, that is much stronger." A few loose strands of my hair dramatically fly behind me as I pass Grell and his eyes widen a fraction. (You guys know what I'm talking about right?)

I lift my scythe above my head and swing it down so it catches the last bit of cinematic record and it pins it down next to Madam Red's body. I lift my other hand up and call forth her soul, "Come forth the one they call Angelina Dalles. For I shall be the one whom passes judgement on thy soul." My hand glows and a small orb takes shape of the one we know as Madam Red.

"R-Rei?!" Madam Red exclaims with a surprised voice, her voice sounding more wispy than a voice with a solid body form.

"No way...." Grell mutters as he stares at me in a mix of surprise, admiration, and horror.

"Those robes and the ability to call a soul up..." Sebastian mutters looking at me up and down.

"For an angle to be wearing such robes and holding such a aura would only mean one thing... Rei is..." Grell says a bit louder as he puts the pieces together.

"The next heir to the place humans call heaven." Sebastian says finishing Grell's sentence.

"Madam Red, I have only known you for a few weeks. And I have grown quite fond of you over that short time period. However, with a past like yours there is no chance for you to go to heaven as you are." Madam Red looks down.

"However..." Everyone looks up at me their eyes widening even more if possible.

"However, I can give you a second chance to be reborn and made sure you live a life free of any drastic sin, then you can be allowed through the gates." I say as Kyle gasp at my statement.

"Rei you aren't thinking of..." Kyle asks as his voice trails off.

"So, Angelina- No, Madam Red will you accept my offer, and be reborn as my child?" I question holding my hand out to her kneeling form.

"EHHHHHHH?!" Everyone exclaim as they look at me in a mixture of surprise and confusion.

"I thought Rei was a guy!" Ciel whisper shouts at Kyle.

Kyle sighs and face palms, "He's not really going to give birth. What he means is that he can create a baby vessel that will start growing like any other human child. If Madam Red agrees, she will be 'reborn' but inside the baby vessel that Rei created. So that would technically make her his child. However if she does says yes then we all have to be quiet, no interruptions, because Rei has never done this before."

Madam Red looks at me hesitantly and asks, "What about my memory's?" Her eyes trail off to Ciel.

I smile at her, "Your memory's will be wiped but you will still keep the feelings you had for everyone in your past life."

She nods her head and looks at Ciel one last time before she makes her decision, giving him a soft smile, she looks back at me with a fire in her eyes and reaches out for my hand.

~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was 1567 words long.
Andddddd done. Lol swrry I know I left u on a small cliffhanger but I guess you will find out what happens next the next time I update!!! XP I love you all my wonderful readers!
                      ~the author