Chapter 35

Izzy's POV

I can feel it. I can feel my love for him. I can feel his love for me. I can feel everything we've worked so hard for. I feel bad for assuming that he didn't love me, and for making him believe I didn't love him. I know that this is far fetched, but what if he actually does want this to work? He seemed so hurt. He looked so lost. I can't imagine what I look like to him, to everyone.

"Come on." He looks down at me. "Let's get you home." He kisses my cheek.

"I don't really wanna go home.." I admit. I just needed to get out of that school.

"Okay. Then let's go to my house?" He asks. I nod.

Now that I think about it, he said that he lives with his brother-in-law, but I've never seen him, or met him, or really anything about him. I can't help my curiosity as I get into Harry's car.

"Harry." I sniffle.

"What is it babe?" He starts the car.

"Remember when you told me you live with your brother-in-law?" I look at him. His fist clenches around the steering wheel, and his muscles tense. "Wrong topic, sorry." I look back out the window.

"No, no, it's okay." He sets a hand on my thigh. "He doesn't live there anymore." He says. I look to him.

"You live alone?" I ask.

"Yeah, I guess. He needed to get away from everything so he moved to the mountains, but he still pays for everything here." He explains.

"I'm so sorry." I grab his hand and entwine our fingers.

"It's alright. I like the quiet. It gives me time to think." He says. We make unknown turn and I look at him. He chuckles. "I wanna show you something." He smiles and I can't help the grin on my face when I see his dimples poke through.

I love him. So much. I find myself randomly staring at him. I am so intrigued with him. The way his curls fall over his forehead and then his hand pushes it back on top of his head. The way his eyes focus on the road, but I can tell that he looks at me out of the corner of his eye. I love his tattoos and his piercings too. I've always wanted a tattoo, and I can't help the butterflies I feel when I think about him coming with me. I mean I'm almost old enough, but I was always too scared to go alone. But seeing how many he has makes me want to ask now.

"Hey, uh I was thinking." I say. He nods. "Do you wanna go with me when I get my tattoo?" I look at him. He smiles a little.

"I hope I didn't influence this decision." He says and I laugh.

"No, of course not. I've always wanted one, I just always got too scared to go alone." I explain.

"Okay. Then I'll go, just let me know when." He smiles at me.

"Around my birthday." I smile back.

"So in five months?" He raises an eye brow at me.

"If we're together that long yeah." I shrug.

He doesn't say anything, just gives a small smile and keeps driving. I love the way his face remains neutral even though I know there's a lot on his mind. He does it for me. He doesn't want me to see the fear he has that I'm not going to want him, or that there's a possibility we won't work out. Even though there's a bigger chance of it not working, I'm still gonna fight every day for this love, for him. Because in my heart, I know that it's worth it. This is worth it.

***

Harry parks the car. I know we're somewhere in the mountains, but I have no idea where. He gets out and jogs to my side of the car, opening the door and offering a hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"On an adventure." He smiles. Once he closes the door, he turns around and leads the way.

He starts jogging and pulls me along with him. Before I know it, he's picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I protest against this, but he's too strong. He stops at a bridge and sets me on the edge of the railing. I would normally freak out about falling, but he pushes himself in between my legs and wraps his arms tightly around me. I feel to lost in this mood of his to care or worry about anything.

His leans up and presses his lips to mine. It's passionate and it makes me feel like I want to be here forever. If we could just stay in this little forest forever and never be bothered again, I would. I would stay here with him and only him for as long as time will let me. He consumes me and he knows it. My mind playing over this perfect life has me in a daze and I didn't even notice his lips have left mine. He pushes me back then grabs me and pulls be back up.

"Saved your life, literally." He smirks. I get down and start running away.

He follows after me and I race through the trees. Right as he's about to grab me I turn in a different direction. It takes him a minute to adjust then he runs after me full force. I look in front of me for awhile before I look back. Harry's gone and I stop running. I look around the place and walk backward. I turn all the way around and when I get back to the direction I started, I'm in front of a large lake. The pathways travel in all different directions and are made up of tiny pebbles. The lake is surrounded by large rocks in most areas and sandy surfaces in others.

"It's beautiful." I whisper.

"Just like you." I jump when I feel hands wrap around my torso, but I know their Harry's when he chuckles. "Sorry, love. I didn't mean to startle you." He smirks.

"What is this place?" I ask, looking around.

"This is where I come to clear my head." He answers and shifts to stand next to me. "This is the most beautiful place I've been since I've gotten here, but it's definitely not the most beautiful thing I've seen." He smiles at me. I blush and look away.

"I've been here before. I think." I tell him.

"Have you?" He asks.

"Maybe not. What's the name?" I look at him.

"Red Feather park." He looks back to me before looking away again and out into the lake.

"Oh..." I trail off.

"So you've never been here?" He asks.

"No. I've dreamt of it though. My mother was going to take us here last summer, but those plans fell through." I look down. "She showed us pictures and planned out every detail. She even said there's this cool rock that her family used to take pictures by." I explain.

"Well now you're here with me and I'm sure she's somewhere here, sharing the experience with you." He wraps an arm around me and pulls me into him.

"I know. Thank you." I whisper.

"Come on. Let's go explore." He takes my hand in his and drags me along with him.