Chapter 24

Harry's POV

I can't believe Louis is still trying to get her. Can't he see that she's mine? Well... I guess no one really can yet, we haven't been at school together. And when we do go out, we don't see anybody from school. I drive literally as fast as I can to get to Izzy. She's probably freaking out right now.

Nothing he says is going to change my mind about you. I told him that I love you. You're better than anyone else I can be with. I don't want better, Harry. I want you. Hurry back, I miss you.

Her words play over and over again in my mind. And it makes me want to go faster, but I know that I can't. It will only cause worse problems if I get pulled over, or in an accident. I tried though, I really tried to stay away from her, for her. I could tear her apart, but it hurts to even think about that. I'm okay now, but if I keep hearing these things about how I'm no good for her, and she deserves better, I'll convince myself the same thing and leave. I don't want to do that, but I will.

I know she'll always say how they're wrong and they'll never get in the way, but I make one mistake, and it will push them over the edge. They'll tear my mind apart more than they already have. But all I can do right now is try to block them out, not only to keep her from getting hurt, but mostly for my sanity. I went insane already once in my life, and I'm no where near ready to go back. But what happens if I can't control it? What happens if all I end up doing is hurting her more than she's already been hurt? What if I can't stop it?

***

I can see her looking out the window waiting for me to pull up. I quickly get out, in need of being in her arms, feeling her touch. My mind has broken me up inside and I need her reassurance. I go to knock on the door, but it opens right away. She looks at me, scared and worried. I reach for her and she impatiently obliges. Her small arms wrap gently around my neck, and my head digs into her neck. My arms almost completely wrap all the way around her. I feel the pain in my chest of my own stupidity immediately vanish from weighing me down.

"I honestly didn't know if you were going to come back." She whispers.

"I almost didn't." I sigh and pull back. She grabs my face in her hands.

"Don't let him get to you." She pleas.

"I'm trying." I whisper.

"Harry.." She trails off. I look at her confused and then it clicks and I can't stop the small smile on my face

"Edward." I chuckle, cause she's still being completely serious.

"Edward Styles. If you let him get to you after all this time, I will murder you in your sleep." She looks me in the eyes.

"A little harsh huh?" I look back.

"No, cause when I'm done, I'll kill myself so that way we can never leave each other." She smiles a little.

"Forever is a long time." I remind her.

"Then I guess we better get to it." She presses her lips to mine. I pull back and look at her.

"I can't believe you want to start forever by having sex." I joke with her. Her eyes widen and her cheeks turn a light pink. Her lips barely part and it makes me laugh.

"You are so gross." She whines and walks away.

"Don't pretend like my dirty words didn't get to you." I slap her ass. She covers it and turns around.

"We're not having this conversation right now." She looks at me.

"Fine." I smirk and pin her up against the wall behind her. She gasps and I pick her up, her legs wrapping around me to keep her up. I pin her wrists to her side, gently of course. And look her in the eyes.

"What about now?" I ask, and seeing her biting her lip makes me hard within seconds. She looks down when she feels it and her face turns red this time.

"No." She barely let's out.

"Why not?" I look at her, then her racing breaths making her chest rise and fall. "A little turned on, are we?" I tease her.

"Stop." She begs. And I shake my head.

"So tell me. How does this feel for you?" I ask. She shakes her head. "Don't be shy."

"I'm not saying it." She looks at my lips.

"Come on, baby." I say seductively.

"No." She breathes. I move one of my hands underneath her shirt.

"What about now?" I look at her and bite my lip. She shakes her head, causing me to rise my hand underneath her shirt.

"Okay! Okay!" She yells, and I stop. I look her and she takes a minute before sighing. "Your dirty words get to me." She says softly.

"Get to you how?" I lift my hand.

"They turn me on, okay?" She yells and I smirk, letting her down and turning around.

"Let's watch a movie, yeah? I'll make some popcorn." I say walking away.

"Dick!" She calls after me.

"I know you want it, just not yet." I tease her some more. I hear her grunt before her tiny footsteps walk in the other direction.

Izzy's POV

Fucking Harry. I'm so mad at him right now, yet I'm glad he was just joking because I'm not particularly ready to have sex with him. We've been together for four days and it's just not the time. And I still can't wrap my head around Louis coming here, a day before Harry and I are supposed to go back to school. I evaluate everything one more time.

Derek hasn't been at school either, and no one at the school has been contacted yet, so no body could've known. I remember hearing something outside the night I left, but my heart beat was pounding to loud for me to process it. And then he asked if Harry left for London. How did he even know Harry was apart of this? I look outside, trying to process everything together and I notice a person looking out of the window across the street. But that doesn't make sense, the Tomlinson's are old and that person is definitely not old. And then it hits me. Like a rock.

"Babe what's wrong?" Harry asks.

"What's Louis's last name?" I continue to look at the person staring back at me.

"Uh, Tomlinson, why?" I look to Harry with worry on my face, but when I look back to the window, he's gone.

"Louis's been spying on me, every day, every night, for who knows how long." I whisper. Tears weld in my eyes.

"What? How do you know?" He looks out the window to try to see what I'm seeing, but there's nothing there anymore.

"That's his grandparents' house." I point to the house across the street.