Chapter 13

Harry's POV

This should be an exciting day. I might as well see what it's like to be with Izzy, if she plays along the way I want her to. Maybe that will finalize my feelings for her. So far it's going good. She didn't pull back when I grabbed her hand. But I know that she's still mad a me. Maybe a little less, but still mad. Regardless.

I'm upset that she cut again, but like I said, I'm willing to forgive her and get past it. I'm dying to know why, and see what they look like. But I don't want to push her more than I have already. I mean she's going along with this, and I honestly didn't expect her to, but she did and that's enough for me.

"We're here." I say as I pull into a parking lot. I said it mostly because Izzy's eyes were closed. She looks kind of pale too. But her brown eyes flutter open and she gives a small smile before getting out of the car and helping my mum.

"I'm going to go get tickets. Why don't you two stay here." I kiss Izzy's cheek before stalking off to the entrance.

The line isn't too big, and it doesn't take that long, which I'm thankful for because my patience isn't very good today and I have no clue why. I head back over to my mum and Izzy and they're laughing about something. They both look pretty happy. It makes me smile that the two girls on the whole world that I actually might care about are laughing together.

"Okay. You two jokesters ready to go?" I ask as I walk up. They nod and we walk towards the entrance.

I try to grab onto Izzy's hand but she pulls away to get a map before I have the chance. I just shake it off and try later. We stop off to the side while she examines the map. She looks up at us and smiles slightly.

"Do you want to see the bears or the water animals first?" She asks us. I shrug and my mom hits me playfully.

"Uh, let's start with the lions and go from there." I point to the lion exhibit and they nod. Izzy folds up the map and slides it into my jacket pocket. She looks at me and I look at her like 'really', but she just giggles. I take this time to reach for her hand. I entwine our fingers and she looks down, but shakes her head and continues walking.

After the first few exhibits, Izzy already has like 20 pictures and even bribed me into taking a few with her and my mum. I find myself focusing on her enthusiasm more than the animals themselves. They way she smiles and points when she find the hidden animal in it's habitat. We're coming up to a food court and I look over to Izzy. She looks flustered and I know she wants to ask me something. She leans up an whispers in my ear.

"Could you buy me some water? I didn't bring any money. I'll pay you back." She says. I shake my head and smile at her. Her eyes are full of hope and plea. I nod slightly and tap my mums arm.

"Let's go get some water, yeah?" I ask her and she looks away from the animals to me. She nods and we head over.

"Do you mind if we eat too sweetie? I don't know about Izzy, but we haven't eaten at all today." My mum asks and I secretly say 'fuck' in my mind. I shouldn't have agreed to this, but I didn't really have a choice either.

"Oh. It's okay. You two can eat. I'm fine." Izzy says. I see her face fall and I touch her stomach. It vibrates and I look sternly at her.

"You're eating." I demand and pull her along with me to a restaurant. My mum follows quickly behind.

We order our food and wait for it to be ready. Someone bumps into Izzy and she almost falls but I catch her before she gets too low. I look up at the jerk and he smirks a little, looking Izzy up and down.

"Watch where your going and take your eyes off my girlfriend." I snap at him. My mum looks at me with wide eyes, but I ignore her. The guy just stands there trying to come up with an answer. "You can leave now." I say sternly to him and he walks away quickly. I feel Izzy's hands pull my face to hers and she looks up at me with gentle eyes.