🔱Chapter 16🔱

I wided my eyes and stared at him. The Bag full with Chips fell on the ground, i froze.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me, sexily. He smirked then slowly took my finger out of his mouth, sexily.

Jungkook: Ahh, no matter what i do...

He leaned in, near my ear and whispered.

Jungkook: you always blush, what an easy women

I pushed him and grabbed the bag of Chips. I glared at him and yelled.

Me: EASY!? WHO ARE YOU CALLING EASY, YOU JERK!!!?

I took out his bag of Chips and threw it at his face. He still caught it. I, then started walking towards the Car. What a jerk! Aish!

???: Yona!

I stopped and turned around saw Yoongi calling me, he ran to me and gave me a bag.

Yoongi: Put this in the Car, i gotta help Namjoon~hyung!

Me: Why? What's going on?

Yoongi: Nah, nothing. Seokjin~hyung thought it might get dark so we decided to go to a Cabin that belongs to Seokjin's Grandmother. She let us use it for this Trip!

Me: Oh...

Yoongi: Here! Look! I have some information about the Cabin!

He gave me his phone and there was a picture, it's probably the Cabin.

Yoongi: Gotta go! Be right back!

He smiled and ran off.

I looked at the picture and wow!

This looks so cool!!

I love it already!

Okay! In Yoongi's Memo, it says...

There is a rather small Kitchen but a big Living Room.

There are only four rooms and everyone has to share one room, someone can be alone.

Wow!

I'm so excited!

I smiled and put Yoongi's phone inside my pocket. I walked to the Car and saw Taehyung on his phone, he was sitting and waiting.

I walked to him and sat down next to him.

Me: Oppa!

Taehyung: OH MY GOD!!

He got scared! Hehe!

Me: Sorry! Hehehe!

Taehyung: You scared the pop out of me!

Me: I'm sorry!

Taehyung: Aish! You- CHIPS!!

Me: Want some?