When suddenly a big black car stopped in front of the college gate and about 2 minutes later our little baby got down of the car having a big smile on his face.

"Byeeeee hyungies." He shouted and waved at the car while the car slowly made its way back to the road.

Meanwhile, we were just admiring our baby and drooling over him. He was wearing a soft baby pink colour top with black skinny jeans and white converse. Simple but beautiful.

As he turned we quickly wiped our saliva and waved to him.
Seeing us his smile grew bigger, if that was even possible and he started running towards us.

But soon our happy faces turned into an astonished face when suddenly we saw our baby tripping and falling on the ground with a loud thud.

What the fuck actually happened?

He was all happy but now he sat in the middle of the ground all covered in dust and we could not do a thing.

We quickly rushed to his side not knowing what to do.

"Kitten, are you okay?" Yoongi said softly while kneeling down.

Taehyung who was sitting on the ground shook his head and started sobbing really hard.

Making us all take quick actions. Namjoon quickly sat on the ground picking up Taehyung and placing him on his lap while softly rubbing circles.
While Jin just softly dusted Taehyung's dirt covered jeans and top.

While Yoongi and Jimin started checking him for any injury. Which they soon found.

Taehyung elbow was slightly bleeding. While he had some scratches in his arms.

"Ahhhh he's bleeding." Hobi shouted making the little boy cry more.

Hearing more loud cries everyone gave a death stare to Hobi while Yoongi whispered a small
"I will kill you later." Only audible to Hobi making him gulp and softly apologising.

While Jungkook ran and brought a water bottle to clean Tae's wound.
He softly splashed some water on the wound and took off his black scarf which was hugging his neck to keep him warm and softly wrapped it around Taehyung's elbow.

"See it's all better now. No blood. No pain. Right baby." Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung then looked at his arm which was neatly wrapped by a soft black scarf.

He slowly nodded making the others sigh in relief.

Suddenly he spoke in a soft voice only audible to the boys standing near him.
"Give Taetae booboo a kissy." He said with big eyes while looking others.

The boys just cooed at his cuteness. They nodded. And one by one gave his wounded arm soft kisses making Taehyung smile.

"Now Taetae is all better." He gave them his sweet square smile and turned towards Jungkook making grabby hands.

"Up.!! Up.!!!" Taehyung said with a pout on his face.

Jungkook quickly nodded and set Taehyung on his shoulder giving him a piggy back ride while the other just gave Jungkook an angry stare.
As he slowly and carefully entered the college.

"Yeaaaahh Hyung, faster.!!!!!!!" Taehyung shouted while bouncing at Jungkook's back.

Listening this Jungkook shyly smiled and tightened his grip on Taehyung and started running towards his class. With the others behind him.

"Wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.!!!!!!!" Taehyung shouted and loudly giggled.

Seeing Bangtan so concerned and playful with the little boy made the other students shocked. Boys were looking at the small boy in admiration and Bangtan with jealousy while girls looked at Taehyung with jealousy and Bangtan with admiration wishing Bangtan to treat them the way they are treating that Taehyung guy.

____________________________
(Hiiii guys.!!!!!

So i just don't know what i wrote. 🙃🙃🙃

Byeee guys.

Very sleepy.

Crappy A/n 🙈🙈🙈

Thankxxx for reading.

Fighting.!!!!!💜💜💜