Chapter 7

So as you know I added Bella. She is not the person who requested she is my own creation. This book will be like a period in Descendants 2 but also combined with Descendants 3. Ik Descendants 3 isn't out. I'm making things up for that. So it'll be twice as long as I thought and first Uma trying to steal the wand but after that someone else will try. I'm sorry if this upsets you. It's still a Harry Hook X Reader thou, OK? ;-;

Y/N's P.O.V:

'Not Bella. Please not Bella.' I thought over and over.

Bella. Daughter of Davy Jones. A big daddy's girl. A lone wolf. Loves ships and being a pirate but has no crew since she can't seem to get along with others. Nasty temper. I have to admit, she has bite, but she's known for her bark. Also known to be 'enemies' with Harry Hook. They loathe each other. I know what your thinking. How do I know?

Well you see I've never actually seen Harry before I came back here. I've just heard about him. I just never really cared till he came into my dreams and I met him for real.

I studied her. She still had her blue hair and blemish free skin. But her eyes were as  dark and cold as they were when we left. Gosh, Mal. Why her..?

But of course I knew why.

Bella hates Harry.

Harry hates Bella.

Bella will do anything to just show that Harry isn't all big and bad as he thinks he is.

Harry is annoyed with her and would willingly make her walk the plank with a canon ball chained to her and hands tied behind her back.

But see, the thing that ticked me off most was that under their fued, everyone knew they were fond of each other. Of course they both denied it, but...

I could feel myself scowling, but I didn't care. But... that was before we left. So things could be different now. I hope...

Mal wants Bella's help. Because she knew Bella would do anything if it meant humiliating Harry.

I groaned inwardly. Bella stepped aside to let us in.

Mal and I walked in and sat down on one of her sofas. Bella got herself some food. (grilled fish from the smell. At least it's fresh.. ) "What do you guys want?" Bella asked, not bothering to disguise her irritation. 'You and me both.' I thought.

"Just a place to sleep. And...since I'm here for good.... I'd like to set some things straight. Apparently Uma thinks she owns this place now. She may have when I was gone... but I need to show her who's boss. After all.... I'm the daughter of Maleficent." Mal said, her eyes turning green.

Bella just stared. Then she laughed. It was humorless and hair-raising, but I refused to show her I was in the least bit frightened. Things have changed here. I couldn't be sure if she was still that lazy water-loving girl we left behind. I mean... could she have required the necklace from her dad? Her bare neck said otherwise. "And why would I help you? You left us to rot! You betrayed evil. How could you still call yourself the daughter of the sorceress?"

"Oops. My bad. How's this? You'll get a swipe at Harry." Mal added lazily.

The change is Bella was instantaneous.

She stiffened and her face went blank, except for the fire in her eyes. In them there was a war. Rage, shock, and woe were battling, confusing me. Then rage took over, consuming her black irises. I shrunk back from the look she was shooting us. What has gotten into her? I lifted my chin defiantly.

"Bella?" I questioned, one eyebrow raised.

She seemed to have snapped out if it as soon as she got into it. Her gaze snapped to meet mine. Then a smirk curled on her lips. "Well. If I can beat that twerp into a pulp, I'm in." She stood up from thr chair she was in and opened both arms, gesturing to the rest of her house. "Make yourselves at home."