Chapter 5

Y/N's P.O.V:

I burst into the room, panting and tired from running.

"Phew!" I huffed. "What a work out!"

Mal and Dizzy just stared at me. "Where were you, Y/N?" Mal asked, smirking playfully in amusement at my actions.

"E-erm.... " A blush lightly dusted my cheeks at the memory of a certain pirate. My eyes drifted towards Mal. Her hair was different..."I like your new look." I said.

One of Mals eyebrows quirked up. "What did you do?"

"Wha-? Oh nothing, nothing. I just took a quick stop at a chip and fish shop, just looking around really." I responded and smiled innocently.

"Uh-huh. Want some gum?" I shrugged and Mal handed me a piece. I popped it in my mouth. Mal turned back to Dizzy and gave her her card.

"Wow! For me?" Dizzy squealed.

"Yeah. You deserved it." Mal smiled as Dizzy rushed over to the cash register.

Then something delightful happened.

What? Don't look at me like that. It might not have been the best thing I've witnessed but I don't really care. He's here.

"Fork it over ya runt." He melodic voice ringed out as he appeared from the blue. I hid behind Mal a little.

Dizzy pouted and handed the card over. He banged his hook on the desk, making a clanging noise. "And the rest of it." Dizzy gave him the money in the register.

"Thank you." He accent pronounced. He turned to leave.

That's when Mal spoke up.

"You still running errands for Uma? Or do you actually keep what you steal?" She asked.

He turned around slowly. "Well well." he walked forward just as slow. "Just wait until Uma hears your back.. " He smiled. "She's never gonna give you back your old territory."

"Hmm. Well... That's okay. Because.. We're gonna be taking it back. Right, Y/N?" Mal turned towards me.

I smirked, playing cool even though I was dying inside. "That's right, Mal."

He looked at me. Right into my soul. I think.. I think I'm melting....

He reached out and his hook grazed my hair. "I could hurt you..." he said.

In my mind, I was like okay! Sure! I don't mind! But I said nothing. Because if I did I would let my thoughts slip and that would be.... Super embarrassing.

Mal grabbed his wrist, halting him. He glanced at her. She mocked him. "Not without her permission I bet."

He smiled. Mal nudged me. And...since we were close friends... of course I knew what she wanted me to do. She wanted me to mock him too. Disrespect him. Darn it..... But I don't wanna.... I internally sighed. But I don't want to let her down. So... I did the most disrespectful thing I could thing of at the time without saying anything.

I took the gum out if my mouth and stuck it onto the end of his hook. Inside my mind I screamed sorry. I tilted my head slightly and smiled coolly. He smiled at me. It took a lot of restraint to not fangirl.

He turned on heel and stuck the piece of gum in his mouth. I almost shrieked and clawed my eyes out. But I guess that would look a little weird so I didn't.

He looked back at us and bowed, knocking everything off the desk into the floor with his arm...and left. I let out a loud breath. Oh my god... Dizzy sighed.

"Great. More sweeping."

SORRY I DIED GUYS!

I JUST HAD ORIENTATION AND WEB TRAINING AND THEN MY PHONE GOT TAKEN AWAY AND GAH! sorry.

Anyway...i hope this makes up for it 3 quarters of the way. I'll try to update when I can, my little cookies! Bai! 🍪