Chapter 27 Private Talk

Start from the beginning

~

~

After a few more hours of the boys 'rehearsing' (they actually did some work. I was quite surprised), we went to McDonald's for lunch, and now we are at the studio for the boys to record and write some songs for their new album. Although, I have to stay in a room that's away from the boys because the things they do here is private, so I can't get to hear their new songs until it's released which is like in the end of the year. They probably don't want me there because I might secretly record them singing and post it online. I don't know, I don't really care though, the room here is pretty cool. It has instruments, a microphone and heaps of other things. It's pretty much music and recording room.

I then grabbed a guitar and sat in front of the microphone. And I don't care if I'm not allowed to touch anything here. I'm bored and have nothing else to do because my phone ran out of battery.

"What song do I play?" I said to myself.

I then smiled, knowing what song to sing.

I thought, I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around and he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry

Well, you couldn't be that man I adored
You don't seem to know
Seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know him anymore

There's nothing where he used to lie
The conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn

So I guess the fortune teller's right
Should have seen just what was there
And not some holy light

It crawled beneath my veins
And now I don't care, I had no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can touch, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn

There's nothing where he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right, I'm torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on this floor

Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see
The perfect sky is torn

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I'm ashamed
Bound and broken on the floor
You're a little late, I'm already torn, torn

After I finished singing I put my guitar down and I heard clapping. I looked at the door and saw the boys there holding up their phones.

"Hey, can you send that to me? Yeah thanks" I said, planning to post it on my YouTube account.

"I'll never get tired of recording you singing" Liam grinned as he out his phone away.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I said as I stood up.

"You should really show your talent, like post a video or something" Niall said.

"I already did"

"You did!?" They boys said in surprised.

"Oh yeah, I remember, that day when I was in your room while you were recording. Did you post it already?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I said it on Twitter"

"I need to see this" Louis said and I'm guessing he is going to YouTube now.

"But you already saw it. Live!" I said wondering why he would want to see it again.

"But I want to see it again. There we go! Found it!"

I saw all their reactions with watching the video. All of them had their mouths opened except Louis, who was just smiling. I should make a video called 'One Direction reacts to Abby singing 'Skyscraper''.

"I bet you, you'll be famous one day" Zayn said.

"Nah, I doubt that" I said to them.

"What do you want to be when you grow up?" Harry asked.

"Either a designer or a photographer, and I kind of want to be a singer too, I don't really know" I said and they nodded.

"So are you guys finished recording?" I asked.

"Yeah, we are" Liam said.

"Hi, sorry to disturb, can I talk to you boys for while in private? It won't be long" Simon said as he came in the room.

"Sure" Liam said and they all walked out.

"Won't be long Abby. You can continue to play the instruments if you want" Simon told me.

"Ok" I said and he left. Wait a minute. How did he know I was playing the instruments? I shrugged it off and played the guitar.

I wonder what they're talking about...

Hey guys!!! So I'm happy to announce that..........

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL FOR 'I GOT KIDNAPPED BY ONE DIRECTION?'!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!