Together Forever ??

"Manik" Nandini took his name as a prayer with closed eyes .. And let the cold breze touched her soul to calm her heart , which was burning in pain ...  Remembering those happy time with Manik, she enjoyed her memorable trip in her mind .. She opened her eyes and saw the beautiful view ..

She was looking beautiful in a pink lehnga with minimal make up and opened hair

She was looking beautiful in a pink lehnga with minimal make up and opened hair ..

She looked at her hand which is carrying Manik's watch .. His aakhri nishani .. Her eyes welled up with tears .. But she controlled them ..

"Am happy k tum khush ho .. I wish tum mere hote .. Par ... Its okay .. " saying she gathered some courage and raised her hands to throw it away from her life as well as his memories .. But suddenly she felt some one calling her name .. And before she could turn she find herself being pulled by someone .. She gasped in shock ..

Some time back

Manik reached the place which Cabir told him .. And there she is facing her back towards him .. He took small small steps to reach her, breathing hard ..

"Am happy k tum khush ho .. I wish tum mere hote .. Par ... Its okay .. " her defeated and pained tone grabbed his attention and he stopped then & there .. What he saw next , broke his very soul .. It felt as if she was throwing him out of her life .. He didn't think . he just ran to her ..

"Nandini " with a desperate tone he grabbed her outstretched hand , pulling her off into the circle of his  arms ..

....Present...

"Dont throw it away ... Nor me " he whispered in her ears giving shiver to her spine .. She gasped ..

"Manik" she lowly whispered and hearing his name from her mouth after so many days , he felt content ..she turned to him ... Her eyes fluttered & she gasped in shock ..

"Say again" he demanded

"What " she asked still in the trance

"My name " he pleaded this time

"Manik " she said it again and he smiled fully & heartily

"Is it really you " touching his face she asked still unsure of his presence .. He smiled at her silly question .. To make her believe his existence , he just pulled her more closer and grabbed her lips with his .. He placed his rough one on her soft one .. And kissed her hungrily .. Her eyes grew bigger due to shock but then she also responded to that kiss pulling him more closer ..

Isn't it easy ?? Yup it is ... Sometimes we make it complicate by choosing the wrong person .. Sometimes we misunderstood attraction as love .. But anyways ant bhala to sab bhala..

Thank You for your response !!! This is my 1st story , which I completed .. Finally .. Am so happy .. You don't want me to write anymore , do you ??? I know man .. But thankq for reading my crap ..  Love you all 😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤