Lemon 1

Third POV
Y/N decided to visit her grandad Joey's old workshop. She heard that her grandad was actually an animator, which she wants to be when she finish college. She turned on her car engines then drove to the workshop.

Minutes later, Y/N arrived at the workshop. She locked her car and fiddled at her key holder to find the correct key for the workshop. Successfully, she opened the door and breathed in the smell of ink. She coughed out the ink filled air and covered her nose with her towel. She went in when suddenly the doors closed shut. "W-what the?" She quivered as she continued, glancing at the closed doors that were once opened. She observed the workshop with every step she takes. "Huh, Bendy the Dancing Demon? Did Grandad Joey make this?" She questioned herself as she traced her index finger on the old, dust-covered poster. She then entered a room with lots of equipment. Her eyes glistened like child that found her lost teddy bear. She looked around and admired all the old equipment, not noticing a set of black inky eyes staring at her.

After fangirling with all the equipment, Y/N continued to the other rooms. She found some interesting stuff like a Bendy doll which she kept since it's cute. As she entered the next room, she saw Borris the Wolf all opened up. Filled with dread, she slowly stepped backward then ran off.

Huffing, Y/N decided to sit down on one of the abandoned chairs. Suddenly, a short animation popped up showing Bendy dancing? She stood up scratched her head. "Is someone else here?" She asked herself, hesitately she called out. "Is someone here?" A chuckle filled the room as a person, no DEMON appeared. He looked similar Bendy. "W-what are you?!" Y/N screamed as she pointed a finger at the ink-covered demon. "Bendy, Bendy the Demon. Nice to meet ya, toots." Bendy winked as Y/N's face started to burn up. She fiddled with her fingers at the sudden nickname. Bendy walked up to her and draped himself on her. "What are you even doing here?" Bendy asked as he nuzzled his face at the crook of Y/N's neck, Y/N's face burned up even more that strawberries would be jealous of her. "M-my grandad Joey owns this, so I d-decided to visit it t-to get some inspirations." She answered as thin sweat slowly form on her forehead. "Joey...?" Bendy asked as he tightened his grip around Y/N. Y/N got scared and started squirming away from his grip. Bendy tsked and shoved her on the closest wall. He pulled her chin up then smirked. "You're cute maybe I could get some fun out of you." He said lustfully. Y/N closed her eyes and prayed that this is just a bad dream. Bendy caught her by suprise as he smashed his lips to hers. She squeaked and tried to pull away. But Bendy tightened his hold and grabbed her thighs, making her gasp. He took the chance and slip his tounge in. Y/N whined then shee become kinkyy and sayd, "Mmm~ Bendey-senpai, do dee fuks wid meh." Bendey's face change in to on of lenny faces. "Yeas, bb. I do dee fuks wid u rite now." Bendey sayd kinkyli.

End dey fucked hapyli ehver ahfter!!

End u get preggers!

Yeay! DEehmun babi.

~~~~~~~~~~
Well, this shit is cancer. XDD Enjoy this, ya filthy sinners! *Throws Bendy to Reader*

Peace Out!