T W E L V E

"I've got to tell him. I've got to tell him." I repeated, nervously playing with my hands.

Ever since last night I've been think about telling Harry my feelings towards him. My morning was spent picturing what would happen if I did tell him and imagining what he would say.

Before I went to bed I thought about what he and I had said. The way he described the girl, the way he looked at me, I couldn't help but think maybe it was me. Maybe he's hiding his feeling like I am.

But then there's another part of me that thinks I would never have a chance with him. Never in a million years.

"Come on, Sophia! You said it yourself, you should tell him how you feel to know how he feels about you!" I conversed with myself.

Not gonna lie. I have a point.

"Sophia, sweetie Ellie is here. She's downstairs and wants to talk to you." Aunt Karen said through the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows and opened the door to my bedroom. "Oh, okay. Can you tell her I'll be down in a second? Thank you."

She smiled before turning around and leaving my sight. I walked towards my bed and plopped down, mentally groaning at all the thoughts going on in my head.

I ran a hand through my hair before standing up and grabbing my crutches then going downstairs to where Ellie was sat on my couch, her famous resting bitch face settled on her features.

"He-"

"You fucking bitch." She seethed, rising from the couch and getting all up in my face.

My eyes widened at her sudden tone as I stood there not knowing what to do.

"I know what you're up to! You're trying to steal my man away from me! You knew he didn't mean that coffee shop and I know you went to the right one. Yeah, I know all about your little date with him you fucking slut. Becka told me she saw you with him yesterday."

I'm sorry come again? She did not just come into my home, accuse me of stealing "her man," and call me a slut. Yeah, no.

"You know what. Step the fuck away from me. I know your mad because Harry will never like you but don't come into my house telling me I am stealing your man when he doesn't even take one look at you. He is my best friend and I am going to hang out with him whether you like it or not! I am my own person and I don't need you coming into my life and telling me I can't like a guy because you "claimed him first." This whole Girl Code shit is fucking stupid and I don't know why I have to follow every fucking rule on there exactly but you don't. Now get the fuck out of my house." I demanded.

She stayed silent for a second, quietly laughing while shaking her head at me. "This isn't over, I will make your life a living hell and that is a promise." She smirked, flipping her hair before walking out.

"I'd like to see you try." I mumbled after she had left.

"Well damn. You told her." Aunt Karen said from the couch. My eyes widened in surprise as I shifted my eyes towards her.

"Um, when did you come downstairs?"

"I heard yelling and I wanted to be nosy so I came down. You know, I never did like that girl. She's too self centered. Oh, and what was all that talk about Harry?" She asked.

I should tell her right?

"I...don't know?" I squinted one eye as I tried to lie to get out of the situation but once it slipped out of my mouth and she gave me that "really?" Look I already knew I was gonna have to tell her.