E L E V E N

Harry came over around eight. We sat on the couch, quietly watching Paw Patrol on the tv as we waited for Brennen to arrive with the tape.

"He said he would be here twenty minutes ago." Harry groaned, checking his watch once again.

"Be patient. He's probably almost here."

And just on cue a knock was heard from the front door making Harry and I jump off the couch. I opened the door to a scared Brennen with a cassette in his hands.

"Thank you! Bye!" Harry said, yanking the cassette out of Brennen's hands and shutting the door.

I shrugged and followed him into the living room where he was going to insert the cassette into the tv.

"Wait, let's not do this here just in case Karen's date doesn't work out and she comes home early!" I told him making him withdraw his hand from the tv.

He smiled at me, tapping his head while pointing in a "good thinking" motion.

We went to my room and I put the cassette into my tv, hesitantly pressing play.

We stiffly sat on the edge of my bed, our eyes glued to the screen waiting for something to happen.

After about a minute of waiting for something to go on Harry and I walked into the room, him shirtless and me fully clothed. I seem to have been walking fine without my crutches which surprised me but this is not what I should be worrying about.

I turned the volume up when I realized we we're talking to each other.

"Why did we come to this room!" I had laughed.

"Oh look! A condom!" Harry yelled, ignoring my question and walking over to the condom package that was set on the desk. "This is a sign." He smirked.

"A sign? What kind of sign?" I asked, eyeballs practically bulging out of their sockets.

"I should see if it could fit my foot!" He exclaimed already taking his pants off. He opened the package, discarding of the wrapper then rolling it onto his foot.

I had wondered off into the depths of the quite large room and was no longer visible on the camera. Harry struggled to slip on the condom, grunting when it would slip out of his fingers and slap his skin.

I then walked back into the view of the camera and looked drenched for some reason. Why? I do not know.

"I accidentally spilled water on myself!" I laughed making Harry stop what he was doing and laugh along.

"I got it!" He exclaimed before the condom snapped and flew off his foot. "Fook!" He cussed at the pain it had caused.

I was too busy laughing at what happened to him that I didn't notice I was in the corner taking off my wet clothes. I looked over at Harry besides me to see his green eyes wide open along with his mouth.

"Stop looking at me when I'm basically nude!"

"I'm not! Don't flatter yourself, princess. I was looking at that amazing picture behind you, the artwork is amazing."

"There's nothing there?" I furrowed, turning my head to question him.

"Shh, im trying to watch." He whispered and slowly reached out to turn my head so it would face the tv.

Harry wasn't in sight for a while but soon walked in with a vacuum.

Ok, where the hell did he get a vacuum? And how the hell am I doing the splits? I'm not that flexible! Oh, explains why I was sore.