Y/N was a little surprised by his sudden speech and still felt unconfortable.

Maybe he wanted to say that he wouldn't talk to her anymore ?

Or that she hurted him so bad that he couldn't forgive her ?

Or worse ?

What if he would go live with his father ?

She felt her heart squeezed a little of aprehension and waited for him to talk.

"Good for me, then".

Jungkook was liking that moment of conversation.

He would have wanted to talk with her like that everyday and he just hoped for his wish to come true.

"Before getting up ... May I know why you wanted to sleep with me? Is there a reason?"

She bited her inner cheeks.

"I didn't want.. to be alone.." she finally admit, embarassed.

He smiled and he poked her cheek with his finger, lightly.

"You did the right thing".

He then sat up on the bed.

"Are you going to sleep with me tonight as well? I don't want to be alone either".

She smiled a little and nodded, still laying on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"But only because you don't wanna be alone too" she justified herself quickly turning to him.

Bad idea.

She found herself face to his and quickly turned to back faced him.

"I'm going to take a shower." she mumbled standing up.

Fuck.

They were really close.

She thought about Jennie's reaction if she'd knew Y/N slept onto his bed.

A shiver ran through her body and she speed up to slided under the warm water with a sigh of satisfaction.

"Well, is there another reason if not that?," he asked, chuckling.

"Thank you for not letting me sleep alone".

The moment she turned around, showing her back after facing him, his expression saddened a little.

"Okay. Go".

When she was already into the bathroom, Jungkook got out of his room and walked downstairs.

He should have changed of clothes, but he was too lazy to do it.

He needed a shower.

As soon as he reached the living room, he headed to the kitchen and the first thing he did was sitting on a chair, waiting for Y/N.

She quickly took a shower and wrapped a towel around her body, humming a random song as she peeked into the bedroom to see if Jungkook was in or not.