Chapter 6

We entered my home after a long walk. ''Do you want anything to eat ?'' I asked him getting some clean sheets for the guest bedroom.  

"No"

He looked around my place, including every last detail.  Then a painting caught his eye. 

"Elisa did you do this." he asked pointing at it.  I Walked to see the painting and embrassment instantly filled my body.  I made a painting of him. It was one of best my works.  "killan, sorry I mean Hook; that's ehhh you" I muttered looking at the ground trying to hide my red cheeks.

A smile of satisfaction concord Killan's face.  He put his finger at the bottom of my chin and rose my head. "This painting his beautiful, just like you" he said moving a little closer to me. His hand sliped down my waist and pulled me closer to him.  Right now we were chest to chest. My heart was beating so fast and my body was flamming hot for Killan.  He rubbed his thumb on my cheek and brushed his lips against mine. He pressed his lips softly against mine. Right now I felt like fainting because this is a dream come true, but then he pulled away.

"Elisa I am sorry I cannot do this" he said taking two steps back from here. "My heart belongs to Milha and I will avenge her death. He took a sip of rum and left.

I fell to the floor crying. I felt terrible I feel like somebody stabbed me in the heart. I really wanted to hate Killan, but I can't hate him.  My heart,body, soul and mind belongs to Killan only the love of my life.

I woke up the next day feeling terrible. I was thinking about last night. Killian is in love with Milha not me. I guess he wanted to forget about milha by using me.

I went to work and there was killan with a mug of rum and sheet of paper. He was talking to his lads.    I went over there because it was my job to ask if they wanted anything else. 

"may I get you lads anything else ?" I asked not even looking at killan.

"no thanks" they said in union expect Killan.  

"I would like another cup of rum " he said handing me the cup. I took it without not even glancing at him. 

I went to pour the rum then I felt a hand on my waist.  "Elisa we need to talk" that Irish risky voice said. I turned around with out realizing how close I was to Killian. Again I turned cherry red but this time he noticed. He smirked in satisfaction.  

I pulled away and looked at him firmly.

"Okay, what Do want killan ?"

"I want many things" he said looking at me up and down and smirking. " But I would like to talk about what happened last night and what you feel towards me" he said moving closer and closer, making my heart pump faster.

-------

okay so I finally updated taaaadaaaa I will make the chapters longer I promise. anyways hope you enjoy!!!