Chapter9

Okay it's been a year since I wrote any new chapters for this book, and I am sorry for that.
I'm not going to write any new chapters anymore, in fact this chapter ( Chapter 9 ) , I wrote it on April of 2015, and I didn't even finish it.
They only reason why I am publishing it is because I thought, you guys deserved to know where my train of thought was heading too but never made it to its destination.
Thank you to all of my readers! You guys gave me 21.k readers! That's phenomenal! Thank you so much again!
May I just say, I was an immature when it came to writing and in all honesty, I still am.
Well anyways, I hope you guys enjoy unfinished Chapter 9 and beware its extremely short.

______

It was closing hour already. It was Just killan and I at The bar now.
He was still sitting down, drinking his glass of rum.
His eyes were glued to my body. I started to pick of glasses of the tables. Then I felt his hands touch my bum and squeezed it tight. "Killan!!" I gasped.
He just smirked.
He picked me up and sat me on the table. He started kissing me. His tongue explored my mouth. He bit my lip, making me moan. He put his hand under my dress rubbing his hand up and down my thigh, teasing me, very closely to my female pride.
"Elisa, have you done anything on a table before?" .
"Not yet" I said sliding down my hand down his pants. His erection huge. I grabbed his manhood and started to play with it. He smirked with satisfaction.

( i am not writing sexual content haha that's about has far I'll go )

After we finished our little instense activity together, then Killan walked me home like a gentelmen, and he told me a story of his adventures.

------

Few weeks later,

It was the same thing over and over agian.

____

Thank you again!
It's been a pleasure.
Farewell!