Hooked ( Once Upon a time fan-fic of Captain Hook

My name Is Elisa.  I am girl with dark hair and my eyes are the color of emerald brown. I live in the Enchanted Forest. When I was small I grew up with this boy named Killan Jones and his brother but his brother and I never connected it was just me and Killan.  We eventually grew up and well... departed.

I work as a waitress at this bar were I see Killan quite offen but he never notices me anymore, for him I am just the girl who serves him rum.

He was always talking with a woman called Milha. They always had a connection since they both saw each other. No one really knew Miha's background story all we know that her name was Milha and she had a strong connection with Killan.

One day, the coward of the village Rumplestillskin. Came barging threw and looking for someone desperately.  He came up to me with sadness in his eyes. I really felt sorry for him since the day everyone called him a coward after he injured himself before he even fought in war. He claims he did it because a sourcer told him he was going to die if he battled and he would miss the brith of his son, but no one really belived him.

" Excuse me, by any chance have you seen a woman called Milha she has brown hair and brown eyes and her height is about my forehead.  "

"Yes, she is over there " I said pointing at the table where she was seating with Killan and other people laughing.

" Thank you " he said limbing threw the crowd.

Once Milha saw Rumplestillskin she looked embarrassed, disappointed, shoked.

They chatted calmly but the Milha started to yell at him and Rumplestillskin was tearing up because everyone called him a coward for having tears in his eyes. It was very upsetting for me.

Milha stood up and left with Rumplestillskin but I could tell that she didn't want too.

Killan stood up and walked towards me.

" Cup of rum pleace love " he asked.

Gosh he Killan is so handsome and hot and his eyes are beautiful !!!!

He sat on the stoll and waited for me to give him his cup of rum.

Everytime he sat on that stoll I would ask him if he had any of his adventure storys. And he always had a interesting one.

"So Captain have any story today " I said giving him his rum.

He smirked and took a sip of his rum.

"Of course I always do " he said in a deep thick hunky accent. 

"Please do tell " I said.

He started to tell his story and all I did was observe him.  His eyes, his jawline , his perfectly thin lips, his perfect styled hair, the way he would move his hands to exaggerate his story , the way he just smirked at me.

There was no doubt that I always been inlove with Killan seens I was little.

__________________________________

A/N

I KNOW IT SHORT BUT YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THIS A SHORT STORY WHICH MEANS SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BUT I HAVE OTHER BOOK WHICH I HAVE TO UPDATE.   I WOULD SO WRITE MORE BUT I CANT SO YEAH

THANKS FOR READING

SINCERELY

    MRS. HOOK

LOL

OKAY SEE YA NEXT TIME

NELY ★