7

"nothing happened killan, you love milha and I understand." I told him not daring to look at him in the eye.  "Mhmm so your telling me you don't feel anything towards me" he said putting his hand on my waist and softly pushing me towards me. 

   "I have nothing to say to you killan." I said pulling away from his grip and handing him a drink and leaving to attend others.  

   I felt I burning pain in my chest after that afternoon. Like if my heart was telling me that I  should of told him the truth, but that wouldn't change a thing.

  Well would it ?

  I left that night to find Killan's ship.   His crew was on board.   I could already feel the smirks and giggles ones they saw me.   " I am looking for captain hook ? " I asked the one with the red thing on his head.  

  "Are you one of his lady's " he said looking at me from head to toe.

  "No just a friend " I snorted.     

"Leave her alone " Killan said from behind me.  

  "Yes captain"

       "What are you doing here Elisa?"  Killan said pulling me to his dorm. 

   "I wanted to talk" I said sitting on his bed.    "I wanted to talk about us and what you asked earlier today."

  "And.. " he said sitting near me and looking at me with a sexy smirk.

  "I... Love,you since the day I met you Killan !!! " I yelled sort of getting letting everything out there and smashing my lips against him.