JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

I can't believe my fic was viewed for more than 2k now! I was not expecting it. Well not a surprise though, considering the growing no. of 2moons fans especially #FORTHBEAM, but still it really shows that 2moons(ForthBeam) THIRST is REAL! HAHAHA . Just allow me to be one of your time-killers until the season 2 comes, okay? HIHI

By the way, I'm kinda busy at the moment since I too have college to attend to and I only get to write when I have a free time (and I seldom have any :'( ) but I'll try my best to give you updates ASAP! (I know the waiting part is hard, been there done that. I really hope you'll wait for me.)

So... yes, I think I'll do another one! I hope you'll also like the next short story. I guess, I'll give you a little bit of a teaser so that this update will be worth your time!

SHORT STORY 002
Trusts and Cigarette Butts (It Hurts)

Forth was about to light the cigarette when he heard a familiar voice he thought he would never hear again.

"Are you sure about that Forth?" Beam said as he walked to where Forth was standing. "You've been doing good at quitting it."

"Beam..." Forth said surprised and was ashamed for he was caught trying to light a cigarette. "I know, I don't know what's gotten to me lately."

"I believe it's all because of me." Beam said in a soft voice. He felt guilty of the way he treated Forth these past few days. "I'm sorry Forth... and there's no need for this."

Forth was shocked for the sudden shortened gap of their distance. The proximity was somewhat intimate. Beam took the cigarette out of Forth's hand.

Beam leaned closer while Forth is still frozen, unfamiliar with the situation. He can only hear his heart beating loudly.

Then their lips met.