"A Hearty Meal" Part 3 (I Am The Best)

Beam's POV

Beam's POV

I promised myself to be better and by that, I meant a little more showy in our relationship so I moved closer and hugged him. Surprisingly he didn't budge.

*snores

He's already asleep?! He seems really tired from his hazing activities. Poor Forth~. I kissed his head and whispered him good night. I then, too, started to sleep.

 I then, too, started to sleep

- 3 AM -

I felt someone was moving. I tried opening my eyes. I saw Forth caressing his chest all the way to his neck with his eyes closed.

He then checked on me if I was awake. I then faked a sleep. Don't tell me I've woken up that romantic side of his. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw him taking..... his.....shirt...... off.

Good thing the room was dim with only the source of light was coming from his porch. I'm pretty sure that if I saw that lean body of his it would really be the start of our "hot night".

He kept on moving his hands alll over his body.

He got up and grabbed something in his bedside drawer beside me. I peeked and saw him getting a plastic tube of some sort and some small foil packets.

Oh shit, does he know I'm awake? He closed the drawer and even with my eyes half-closed I can see him staring at me. Really Forth? At 3AM?

I should really do something now or else... "You should prob'ly stop what you're thinking Forth and go back to sleep."

"Shiya! You startled me Beam. Did I wake you?" Forth said surprised.

I turned on the bedside lamp. And to my surprise, I saw his body covered with red marks. Did we do it already? I don't remember giving him those. But the longer I looked at it I can really tell that these marks were different. It was like some skin disease of some sort.

"What happened to you Forth?!" I asked, worried.

"Don't mind this Bee. It's nothing serious, really."