New Teacher

Camila's P.O.V.

"YO WALZ! WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" Dinah yelled while hitting me with a pillow.

"I'm up. God China there's no reason to beat me with a pillow." I groaned.

"Get up Camila. Today's gonna be a good day I can feel it." My wolf Artemis said.

"But it's Monday. The worst day of the week." I told her.

" Chancho stop talking to your wolf and get ready for school."

"Cheechee you're just mad that you and Teriana aren't as close as Artemis and I are."

" Oh shut up. We had one argument." Dinah scoffed.

"Okay okay. I'm gonna get dressed. Artemis thinks today is gonna be a great day."

" Hmm. That's weird. Teriana told me the same thing."

"That is weird."

"Anywhore. I'm gonna go get us some cereal. Hurry up."

"Okay." After she left I got in the shower then dressed in some ripped black skinny jeans, a black crop top, and some black heels. I applied some light make-up, curled my hair, and brushed my teeth.

"Finally. You took forever. Here's your cereal."

"Awe thanks China. Where's the rest of the pack?"

"I don't know Alpha. Maybe at school." She said while rolling her eyes.

" Dinah you may be my beta but I can still punish you." I growled.

"Yes Alpha." Her voice quivered.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry Cheechee. Artemis is just so impatient that I couldn't control her."

" It's okay Chancho. She may be like that because she senses the arrival of your mate." Dinah smirked. I choked on my cereal.

" Yeah whatever. Let's just get to school. And you're driving today." I said smirking. Dinah groaned. We grabbed our bags and keys and were on our way to school. Once we pulled up our whole pack was waiting. Our pack is like this: Me as the Alpha, Dinah as the Beta, Ally our sorceress then Shawn, Austin, Becky, Zendaya, Michael, and Hailee. Ally is our guardian and a teacher at our high school. I forgot to mention. We go to a high school called Ashland High School near La Pointe, Wisconsin (population 309). It takes about an hour and a half to get there since our small town doesn't have a high school. Almost all of our teachers are from La Pointe as well.

"Mila guess what?!" Hailee shouted excitedly. " We have a new teacher! And she lives in La Pointe! I heard that she came with six other people and they work in town. She's our new English teacher." Everyone nodded

"That's weird. We rarely get new people." Dinah said. " Whatever let's just go see our new teacher. An hour of English every morning. Yay." She said sarcastically. We walked into our class and took our seats.

" The teacher isn't here. How professional." Becky said in the pack link. Before I could respond I smelt the most amazing thing ever. It was the smell of vanilla.

"MATE! MATE! OUR MATE IS HERE!" Artemis exclaimed. All of a sudden the most beautiful woman I have ever seen walked in and she was looking straight at me. I could have sworn her beautiful green eyes started glowing for a second. I know for a fact mine did. My mate is a female werewolf and my new English teacher.

"Ugh why does the moon goddess hate us."

"What?" Dinah looked at me confused. I said that into the Alpha/Beta link. Damn it!

"That's my mate." Dinah's eyes widened. "And she's part of a new pack that has entered our territory."

"Your mate is our teacher. Hah! Man the moon goddess just loves to mess with you doesn't she?" I looked over to Dinah and saw she was having a hard time containing her laughter.

"Hello class. My name is Ms. Jauregui. I will be your new English teacher this year. Today we'll be getting to know each other. Now you all will write a five paragraph essay telling me about yourself." The whole class groaned. Dinah was no longer fighting her laughter but she was glaring at me.

"You. With the black crop top. I would like to speak to you outside please." Ms. Jauregui said pointing at me. I got up and followed her outside of the classroom. She then took my arm and dragged me to the woods which was right outside of the classroom. Weird. I know. Once we got into the woods she pinned me against a tree.

"Mate." She growled with her green eyes glowing. My eyes then started to glow as well.

"Mine." I growled in my alpha tone. She smirked.

" Where does your pack rule?" She asked in an alpha tone.

"La Pointe." Her eyes widened.

"I'm sorry for trespassing on your territory."

"It's fine. It's our territory now." I turned us around pinning her against the tree and growled. She growled back.

"We should get back to class... Ms. Jauregui." I said smirking. She started to blush. We got off of the tree fixed our clothes and went back to class.

"We have new members in our pack." I told Dinah in our link.

"WE WHAT?!" I looked over at her and growled. Luckily people were loudly talking or I would have been heard.

" Don't yell in our link Dinah Jane." She sunk in her chair and whimpered.

I looked back to Ms. Jauregui and gave her a small smile. She smiled back.

"What's up with you and the teacher smiling at each other like that?" Shawn asked looking at me weird.

"They're mates." Dinah tried to contain her laughter. We would have been talking for real if we weren't in a class with humans. We couldn't risk being exposed. The pack all had shocked looks on their faces and Dinah laughed. Ms. Jauregui looked at her and growled. I smirked. I was so happy the other students were in their own little world or else we would have been exposed right on the spot. Dinah sunk in her seat.

"Walz you didn't tell me that she's an alpha. How is that gonna work with two alpha Luna's anyways?" Dinah had a point. But that was all for another day.

" I'm going to talk to her after school about joining packs to make sure."