'Roommates?!'

Meili's P.o.v

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!

"SARA!! Please wake Meili up, someone's at the door!"

"Ugh! Why don't you do it yourself?!"

"Please just do it! They have been knocking for 10 minutes now!"

I heard Sara's footsteps coming louder and louder to my room. She swings the door open, threw a pillow at me and shouted, "Meili! The door!"

"Ugh..what time is it?" I said yawning while stretching my arms. "Time to open the door!" She answered walking away. "Ok! Mom!"

I struggled walking through this apartment because of its tininess. Hyeri sleeps on the couch, Sara sleeps on a thin mattress on the floor and I sleep on the single bed in the apartment. I got the bed because I'm the only one in this apartment paying the rent.

I went to open the door and I found the landlord standing in front of me with an angry face. "And when did you plan to pay the rent, Miss Wang?!", She angrily said while she threw a piece of paper at my face. "Good morning to you too", I said while unfolding the piece of paper. Oh shoot! The rent! "Err...I totally forgot...", I smiled cheaply.

"Can...can I pay it next month toghe-"

"Hecks no! You forgot to pay last month and the month before that, I'm not someone you can play with! If you all don't get out of this apartment within two hours, I'll call the police! Arasseo?!", The landlord stormed away.

"Miss Kim! Pleas-"

"You Chinese people always cause trouble!", she mumbled while she disappeared from my view. "What did she just say?" No, no! We are moving out!

I went back in and called the girls.
"Girls! Pack your bags!"

______

Chanyeol's P.o.v

"Can you guys PLEASE get out of my room. I'm working on my music!", I'm kind of pissed, these boys have been bothering me for a while now.

"Oh, you are so boring! How long have you been locking yourself up and working with your song. Just give up.", Baekhyun whined.
"Right! You are so boring!", Sehun agreed. I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I already said that, Sehun. Please don't be this awkward ever again. Anyway, Chanyeol you need to have some fun! Don't make this harder for yourself."

"But speaking of don't make it harder for yourself, how are things between you and Nanseol? Today is your two year anniversary right?", Sehun's curiosity took over.
"What are talking about, they broke up last year. She was really something else! Chanyeol do you remember when sh- God she doesn't deserve yo-...oh, sorry.", Baekhyun knew he messed up well.

"Did they? How could I not been aware of tha-" Baekhyun quickly nudged Sehun to shut him up. I was just sitting, spacing out, thinking about Nanseol. How she rudely played with my heart. I shake off my minds seemingly unpleasant thought away. "Please guys just leave me alone.", I said kind of serious. Just the moment he brought Nanseol up, it maked it harder for me to concentrate on my work.

______

Baekhyun's P.o.v

Sehun and I went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Do you think he's okay? Do you think he can get over her?", I asked Sehun.
"I hope, but why didn't you tell me it's over between them?" I remember when I said this exactly words to this innocent boy, exactly one year ago. 'You know Nanseol, Chanyeol's girlfriend. They broke up yesterday.' But this idiot "forgot" it.

I slapped him at the back of his head. "I already told you!"

______

Meili's P.o.v

It's 4 am and we are currently at a bar, well people think it's strange how three girls with suitcases are at a bar. But we don't know what to do.

"I mean shouldn't we call the police instead of her? She said that Chinese people always cause trouble. That's not nice!"
"I'm fine Sara, really." I'm really not fine, what she said hurt me.

"But how could you forget to pay the rent?!", Hyeri blurted out.
"Do you know how many part time jobs I work a week?", I said, defending myself.
"That doesn't explain how you forgot to pay her." Hyeri argued.

"Please guys I don't want make this scene bigger. By the way haven't you called your mom yet, Meili?" Sara asked.

"No, because she traveled to China again with her boyfriend." My mom has been seeing too many guys after my father died, I bet she is going to dump him in China soon.

"My mom doesn't want to re-marry."

"I'm sorry to hear that, Meili.", Hyeri apologizes.

"Er..excuse me ladies, you girls got kicked out, right?" A random guy popped out of nowhere. We looked at each other confused before turning back to the guy.
"And who are you..?", Sara asked he guy.
"Don't mind that, I'm here to give you girls an opportunity. You girls got really lucky.", The guy said with a smirk. He looked older than us, 25-27 years old maybe. But he looked kind of trustworthy.

"An opportunity?", Hyeri asked.
"Yes, there's a house nearby that I own, and I'm letting you guys live there for as long as you want. But you'll be paying ₩11000.00 (about $10) a month." Me and the girls gasped, that cheap?! For a house?! But...

"How can we trust you?", I asked and the guy turned to me.
"I can give you girls my phone number. Hand me your phone.", I hesitated first, Sara and Hyeri nodded meaning that I could give him him my phone without worrying. He typed something on it and handed it back, with a little piece of paper. I looked at him confused.

"The address and the code to the door is written on it.", he explained.
"Oh..."
"Well ladies, is was nice to meet you. But I gotta go. Call me if there's a problem at the house.", he said as he walked away. We didn't even get his name.

"You think it's save?", Sara asked s little worried.

"I mean, we can go and check...", Hyeri suggested.

I'm someone that usually don't do things like this, my mom told me to not talk to strangers, but before I could think about it twice I was in front of the door.

"Are you sure this is the right house? It's huge!", Sara exclaimed. I double checked the piece of paper and yep, it was the right address.
"It's the right address...", I assured.
"But why are the lights on?", Hyeri asked looking up at the windows.
"Do I own the house? Why are you asking me?", I said while Sara chuckled a bit.

"We should get in, what's the code?", Hyeri asked.
"Let me do it, 0056." *pling*
"It opened!", I said, kinda shocked.
"Well then, go inside!", Sara said pushing me inside with the suitcases.

We went through the long hallway and got to a room, I guess it's the living room. I got startled when I saw a boy sitting on one of the couches.
"Who are you?!", I shouted out pointing at the boy.
"Baekhyun, nice to meet you. And how did you get in?", The boy, I guess Baekhyun said.

"What's going on? I heard voices.", another boy came in, he looked kind of younger.

"Did the guy say we had roommates?" I asked Hyeri.
"ROOMMATES?!" Hyeri and Sara shouted out in unison.

_____
Hope you liked the first chapter ;)