I Wish I Could Forget

Prompt by: SkrenggeCharLo

Prompt by: maywardjha

---

"Stupid Laura" Edward mutters as he walks around the park.

People have been claiming that at night, there is a white lady that sings in the pavilion that is located in the middle of the park. At the age of seventeen, Laura still claims that he is still a little boy. To prove her otherwise, she dared him to go to the park at night and search for the said white lady.

As Edward gets near the pavilion, he starts to hear a voice--a girl's voice coming from the pavilion everyone talks about.

🎶🎶🎶Then you smiled and I reached out to you
I could tell you were lonely too
One look and then it all began for you and me
The moment that we touched I knew that there would be 🎶🎶🎶

Despite his nervousness, Edward keeps walking towards the pavilion--to where the voice is coming from. Edward peeks around, and there in the middle is a girl that seems to be having a concert.

🎶🎶🎶Two less lonely people in the world
And it's gonna be fine
Out of all the people in the world
I just can't believe you're mine
In my life where everything was wrong
Something finally went right 🎶🎶🎶

And for whatever reason, Edward starts to sing as well.

🎶🎶🎶Now there's two less lonely people
In the world tonight 🎶🎶🎶

"Ay, Bushak! Is there anyone there?" the girl that was singing squeals, causing her to walk backwards, and tripping on her stuff  that are scattered on the floor. She falls and screams, "Ouch!".

Edward immediately runs to her rescue, "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm fine" she answers as she raises her head, "Who are you?" she asks.

"Oh, I'm Edward" he smiles at her while offering his hand.

Maymay reaches for his hand and shakes it, "Maymay" she answers. As she is about to pull her hand away, Edward pulls her up causing them to lose their balance and her body crashing on Edward's. He falls on the ground followed by Maymay on top of him, their faces only inches from each other. "Sorry" she mutters as she immediately gets up.