Sweet Accident

Thanks for the idea @itsmealyg_ <3

-----------------------------------------------------

All I can hear is Maymay's voice talking to possibly everyone in the van. She would be yelling all the way from the back to the front. I wonder how she never runs out of energy even after a tiring mall show. The crowd in Centrio mall is crazy. I feel so tired right now and all I really want is to sit beside Maymay because with her, I always feel like my 100%.

I'm sure the crowd noticed how pale I was, especially during my solo performance. I don't even know how I got through one song, let alone two. So when my turn ended, I was more than happy to rest a bit before my next performance. 

As soon as I saw Maymay, I decided to give her a high five. Her touch is something that boosts up my energy, even just by a little bit. Back stage, everyone was so worried, giving me water and fanning me from the heat. I let them do what they got to do. I just closed my eyes and savored the voice I could hear outside and imagining Maymay's performance. I can hear the crowd going wild as I'm sure she is giving her best. Like she always does, our big winner, my big winner. 

She is now on her second song and I know I have to prepare soon. She will call me on stage any minute now and then the show is almost over. I got up and waited for her back stage. She never runs out of energy and even at my state right now, I suddenly feel so excited to do our number together. 

I personally picked this song for us because somehow it gives me a chance to tell Maymay something I can't actually tell her yet. I just hope she somehow gets the message. 

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I heard Maymay, "Edwardo, are you okay? You look pale."

I just did a thumbs up as I really do feel weak and tired from everything. Then, I heard her saying "excuse me" to everyone and felt her hand on my forehead. I opened my eyes and I was right, she is beside me already. She went from the front of the van to the very back where I am seated. 

"You don't have fever brad, but you look pale. What's wrong?" she asked with so much concern in her voice. 

"I don't know" I answered

"Come, rest your head on my shoulder. You don't rest enough twinnie. See, vegetables are not everything" she told me as she laughed. 

"You still have to eat your vegetables twin" I answered as I rested my head on her shoulder. On instinct, I also grabbed her hand and held it tightly. I didn't hear any protest from her so I guess I am safe. After all, I don't feel well. 

"Twin?" calling her. 

"Yeah? you should be resting Edward. You look really pale and your hands are so cold twin" she told me.

"I am resting, I just want to talk to you" I told her because talking to Maymay makes me feel better. 

"Okay, okay. So, what's up?" she asked. 

"You know, when we were singing Lucky, I remembered something"I started. 

"Edward!"she warned, because we both agreed to never talk about that accident.

---

Last week, Maymay and I were hanging out in my place since Mom invited her for dinner. We were on the couch, and we were wrestling; our favorite past time when were still in Kuya's house. As she jumped on me, her lips accidentally touch the corner of my lips. We were both shocked by what happened and electricity started to travel throughout my body. 

Our first kiss just happened. Yes, it was just a split second but I felt her soft lips brushed against mine. Her lips are so soft and I just want to grab her head and kiss her lips fully right then. But I didn't because I didn't want anything to change between us. Besides, I still don't know what Maymay feels for me.

We then agreed to not talk about it so that there will be no awkwardness between us. 

---

"What? I didn't even say anything" I chuckled. 

"I know, but we agreed" she answered back. She knows, of course she knows what I am thinking at this moment. She is my twinnie after all. 

"Well, we won't talk about it. I will talk and you will listen." I said, "I was just gonna tell you that during our "Lucky" performance, all I was thinking was the feel of your lips against mine. Ever since that sweet accident, I couldn't stop thinking about it twin"

"Edward" she said as she squeezed my hand tighter. 

"I guess, one day, I'll have to find out huh?" I asked her. 

"Just imagine the feel of this on your lips Edwardo and be happy with it" she said as she kissed me on my cheek.