These two.

"What's with the face Ate May?" I ask her when I enter our dressing room.

"Why? What face? This face?" she asks, pointing to her face. "Well Marco, there is nothing I can do about this, I'm really ugly." she tells me as she laughs.

"Jeez Ate May, after being out of the house, and being complimented by so many people, you still believe that? How many times will everyone have to tell you that you're beautiful 'til u believe it?" I ask.

"As many times as people want, I still won't believe it." she answers back, shrugging the idea off.

"But Ate May, you really are beautiful" I tell her sincerely.

"Thanks Marco." she smiles but her smile doesn't quite reach her eyes. Something seems wrong.

"But let me go back to my first question, what's wrong Ate May?" I ask.

"Huh? Nothing" she tells me. Is she trying to convince me? or herself? I walk to her, sit beside the chair nearest to her, and look at her in the mirror.

"You know, even if you don't tell me, I can feel something is bothering you. We have known each other for a while now Ate May, and we are like siblings. I won't force you, but just know, I am here okay?" I squeeze her arm and smile. I start to walk to the door, and when I was halfway, I hear Ate May's voice.

"Marco, can I tell you something?" she asks.

"Anything. Anytime" I walk back to the chair I was occupying earlier.

"Edward seems happier during the rehearsal yesterday" she tells me and right then, I already know what has been bothering her.

"How so?" I still ask.

"Well, urgh, because both of his crushes were there of course." she tells me as her face turns crimson. She seems embarrassed and irritated at the same time.

"You mean, Heaven and Kisses?" I ask and she nods. "Well, why would they make him happier?" I ask her.

"Because they were both there, the two pretty girls from our PBB batch" she answers back.

"Are you jealous Ate May?" I smile, trying to lighten the mood because she looks really sad, not the usual Ate May I'm used to.

"Why would I be jealous? Do I even have the right to be?" she laughs it off.

"Please. I know you like him, I can see it. I have eyes." I tell her, finally deciding to just be straightforward.

"Me? Like who? Edward? Please. No way!" she denies.

"Seriously Ate May? I am always with you two and at times, I feel out of place. I see the way you look at him, it's like he is the only one that matters to you" I tell her honestly.

"You see that?" she wonders.

"Well, only blind people won't see that there is something going on between you and Edward" I groan in frustration.

"Well, what I feel doesn't matter anyway. I know he doesn't like me back" she tells me.

"Seriously? You really think that?" I ask.

"Yes" she answers.

I sigh, "Ate May, you are right about one thing though, Edward was a lot happier yesterday. You wanna know why?" I ask and she nods. "But promise that you won't tell him I told you, because if you do, he might actually kill me"

"Promise" she raises her right hand.

"Okay, he was happier because he finally realized that Heaven's presence doesn't really affect him anymore. He said that he knew he was over her for a while now, but he cannot be sure until he actually spends time with her." I explain to her.